"One orange please!"
>the greengrocer realizes he is out of oranges
"just a moment"
>He peels a apple behind the counter and stiches a orange peel to the apple
"Here is a orange 'mam and I should know i'm a expert in fruits!"

Attached: Tranny.jpg (194x259, 5.04K)

Why would a green grocer sell orange?

Fpbp

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

I liked it, OP. Sensiblechuckle.jpg.

Don't listen to the federal agents/bots.

>A tranny walks into a greengrocer
"One potato please!"
>the greengrocer realizes he is out of potatoes
"just a moment"
>He peels a apple behind the counter and stiches a potato peel to the apple
"Here is a potato 'mam and I should know i'm a expert in fruits!"

Someone has been copy pasting other people's shitposts.
I know this because I admittedly clownfart up the board all the time, (I’m addicted to the you’s and let’s face it, contrarian views get clicks) and I just saw someone literally copy and paste, verbatim, an original post of mine from days ago. What does it mean? How often does it happen? I’m certainly not the only one this has happened to. Who’s doing it? What’s their motivation? Am i to believe my shit posting is so fucking good that multiple anons saw them and decided to replicate them?? Doubt. There’s something going on here and I’m going to get to the bottom of it..

Potatoes aren't fruits.

But the finished product is still like 10% actual orange. It has orange DNA. Trannies are 0% women.

The grocer should just haphazardly stab and mutilate the apple

god damnit.

this is worthy of being on a forum in 2001 so people can at least recognize some shitdicks namefags did a funny.

Attached: cp.jpg (625x839, 117.63K)

How come he had an orange peel but no oranges? Did he just have a stack of orange peel laying around or did he sift through the trash? Also, the skin of an orange wouldn't hold up very well to stitching, something that would take a considerable amount of time, and we're just expected to believe the tranny would wait for him to finish it? Also, who goes to a grocer and buys one single orange?
So much in this story that doesn't make any sense. Overall 2/10

This substitution only works in French.

>a tranny walks into a greengrocer
"One dilator please!"
>the greengrocer realizes the tranny is holding an axe
"M-Mam this is a greengrocer"
>he swings his axe at 2 unsuspecting customers
>goes out screeming
>gets arrested by police
>goes to women's prison
>rapes, eats and sleeps for free until he expires

Attached: 123.jpg (486x309, 30.83K)

>mega lib who just assaulted a retard realizing their cultural mistake
>.."MA' ... MA'AM THERE IS A ... JUST .. THERE IS A PLACE OVER THERE"

there is a redgrocer over there. very funded and stocked up

Why wouldn't they? They sell fruit and veg.

and fag stuff. if you live on greens then the secondary market to prop up your small margin shack is to put sex toys into the mix.

perfectly logical for cum hungry fruitarians

Fuck, has it really got that bad in the US? Over here, if you've got a bakers, a butchers, and a greengrocers around, you're in a trad area.

>Tranny complains how it's not a real orange
>ITS A TRANSORANGE, HOW DARE YOU BIGOT

justnotthesametothe(you)ifnotown91978491
>Did you hear about the guy who walked into the antique store?
>..No
>He asked..
>Got anything new?

Attached: antistore.jpg (1061x726, 268.96K)

It "identifies" as an orange. Only a bigot would call it an apple in orangepeel.

Any man who believes them-self anything but a man is by classic definition MAD. They belong in secure mental health facilities. The only reason they are not onside them now is that scum want to harm societies as much as they can. Releasing all the lunatics on lies
>care in the community
was international sabotage.

Attached: CE8FCE97-92AF-4C88-A32A-3DA44D4D2AF8.png (694x741, 484.98K)

>i'm a expert in fruits
That makes the joke.

I just sell watermelons to trannies who ask for oranges and say stop being a bigot, that watermelon identifies as an orange, now do you want it or not?