HAHA YES GOYIM WHITE MONSTER ZERO IS SO FUNNY. KEEP PURCHASING AND DRINKING IT IRONICALLY...

HAHA YES GOYIM WHITE MONSTER ZERO IS SO FUNNY. KEEP PURCHASING AND DRINKING IT IRONICALLY. CHECK OUT THIS HILARIOUS MEME. IGNORE THE LOGO IS HEBREW FOR 666. IF YOU MUST, ALSO DRINK ROCKSTAR ENERGY OWNED BY "CONSERVATIVE" RADIO HOST MICHAEL "SAVAGE" WEINER'S SON WHO HAD SEXUAL ESCAPADES WITH ALLEN "NAMBLA" GINSBERG IN SAN FRANCISCO IN THE 70'S. WHAT'S THE MATTER DON'T YOU LIKE ENERGY? Any Forums SAYS TO *SIP*. WHY WON'T YOU SIP?

Attached: maxresdefault-23.jpg (1200x800, 129.64K)

meds

Shit thread. Grats on getting pruned in around 18 minutes.

I just sniff coke instead

Protip if you drink that stuff every day for 3 months you're going to want to kill yourself over any minor irritation that comes your way.
We thank you for your attention, that "liquid fucking turbo" is not to be trifled with. The Six Six Six symbology is apt, regardless of your belief structure having a bearded Jewish faggot in the sky, or not.

Attached: awakening_expected_delivered.png (759x484, 507.72K)

Yes, we know. Also Hebrew isn't some fucking strange alien numerology bollocks, some people just read it. It's called branding & marketing.

*sips*. Oh my yeheweh!! It's turning me into a monster!! *sip**sip*. Arrrrgggghhh, the beast inside me is growing*sip**sip**sip*. ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHI IM SPROUTING HORNS AND A TAIL!! *sip**sip**sip**sip* IM GETTING URGE TO FUCK ANUSES AAARGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Your meds, shizo.

>Every day for 3 months
Jesus fuck, user. Just do meth.

C4 is way better

>called monster
>unleash the beast
Oh my god, guys. I think they might advertise with evil imagery. I am very smart.

HAHA YES I LOVE THE 30 Y/O BOOMER. EVERY DAY IT SEEMS I FEEL MORE AND MORE LIKE HIM. VERY HUMOROUS! I WILL BE PURCHASING A 6 PACK LATER THIS EVENING.

Why hate the antichris twhen you become one and purge this land?

I think the beverage makers at monster somehow untangled the chemistry in the dendrites in your head and figured out the "kill yourself out of love for family" circuit and made an imposter molecule and put that shit in there and hid it in one of the 4 syllable chemical additives.

Shit's fucking lit bro, drink responsibly it will kill you over stupid shit. Great Power great responsibility cliche.

Attached: own_the_sky.jpg (1920x1080, 835.41K)

Bro you don't need cryptic hebrew symbology to know had a sugary drink is evil and jewish.

Attached: 1659102743919423.jpg (306x306, 23K)

Sweet another schizoid thread

I too am very smart and I am starting to NOOOOTICING things.

You need to experiment with hard drugs.

honestly? for me it's gotta be Full Throttle. there's just nothing like that sweet sour citrus kick, and with such a nice clean finish, it's very drinkable and leaves me feeling energized but not jittery, refreshed and ready to take on whatever comes my way.

not just the 666, those styled legs of the M are depictions of large nails used for crucifixions, two for hands one for feet.

Attached: 1660296915191.jpg (2048x2048, 315.95K)

YES PLAY BLIZZARD GAMES. DRINK MONSTER 666 WHILE PLAYING DIABLO. BECOME SATAN. YES!

666 in the Bible is a very direct and exclusive reference to the magic square talisman of the sun. It was something that people wore and literally needed to be "calculated by he who has understanding." Its this big grid of numbers that would take most people these days a few minutes at least to calculate let alone 2,000 years ago.

Energy drinks are directly marketed to "extreme" people who like extreme things like heavy metal and Satan.

just drink coffee manchild

The numbers reassemble beast claw scratch marks too.

That's how badly Jews want you to carry the mark of the beast.

Another thing is you'll notice your fingernails do grow faster with the monster energy. Probably 2x to 3x faster if you care to actually measure.

Who knows what that shit is doing to your voltage, kinematic, and pressure gated ion channels on your 1*10^13 dendritic bulbs running machine learning algorithms that let you give life to the glyphs found on a mongorian basket weaving forum.

Attached: even_if_it_saves_one_life_liberals.jpg (1125x1107, 704.08K)

Attached: 1586384779484.jpg (235x235, 23.92K)

The Monster Street Team used to give out free BFCs at Ozzfest. It has over a kilogram of sugar in each can

Attached: 2214258065_8c1b7a5fdd_z.jpg (480x640, 51K)