We vote Democrat because Republicans represent the white supremacist ideology

We vote Democrat because Republicans represent the white supremacist ideology

Attached: 1661044478002066.jpg (425x321, 35.01K)

How so?

No shit.

Asians are the worst

white supremacy is in an asian's best interests.

They're hard wired to be conformist servents. All the beat downs by niggers in the subway won't stop them

And then you get attacked by a homeless that gets released cuz no bail

White people mass lynched us, passed exclusion laws against us and put us in concentration camps before Black people fought for our civil rights

The poor oppressed Japanese

Attached: Screenshot_20220821_133512.jpg (1075x2157, 745.17K)

Americans putting the japanese into internment camps was the only war crime committed in WW2

i hope i get to live to see the day where America is finally kicked out of Japan

Attached: 1653287850877.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

>Black people fought for our civil rights
lol, you tard.

I wonder what a more detailed graph would show, based on ethnicities or at least regions (SEAns, EAns, middle easterners and indians)

Who are these "white people"? How do you differenciate them? What specific traits do they possess? Are they in the same room as you right now?

They pretty much did. We had no rights before the Black civil rights movement. We had to ride their coat tails to finally get rights in this country

They fought for black civil rights.
Whites just gave it to all of you even though they didn't have to.

Asians are a statistically irrelevant demographic. There aren't enough of them to matter.

Good I hope the take away your right to college because the right wing idiots never will

I sure hope you don't honestly believe that

Attached: L5RYP67OSZA7LEGX4FEBQPVSTE.jpg (1200x894, 152.92K)

why do niggers keep voting for the party that enslaved them and fought a war to keep them on the plantations?

>White people mass lynched us

Absolute bullshit.

>passed exclusion laws against us

Yes and? It's our country we can choose to accept whoever we fucking want. Asian countries are extremely racist against us and all other foreigners and exclude us even more than we ever excluded you. Cry more.

>put us in concentration camps before Black people fought for our civil rights

And judging by how the invading/colonizing Chinese scum that are flooding into white countries are behaving now with all the technology theft, property price increases, and political/economic subversion I'd say that this is an appropriate solution for you yellow skinned-rats once again.

Attached: 1558491792217.png (1528x1184, 54.82K)

Then you're too retarded to be voting.

That was like 80 years ago. Grow up. This is the EURASIAN century

Attached: wmaf-hapas.jpg (1949x3464, 1.59M)

True. Republicans would easily pick up religious non-whites of they weren't so blatantly bigoted.

Attached: a885782.jpg (1242x1015, 127.96K)

Do White supremacists actually exist? I never heard or seen any White person irl that claims to be superior.
>that doesn’t matter, racist! CNN is our God and we will believe everything they say without question, you fucking heretic
Oh, ok…

>Asians hate white people so much that they vote against their own political/economic/physical well-being to spite us and try and takle over our countries.

Got it. You fuckers deserve total extermination.

Attached: 1491818194309.png (600x599, 431.55K)

>Los Angeles Chinese massacre of 1871