Daria Dugin

So who did it?

1) FSB
2) Russian mafia (so 1 really)
3) Foreign actor, possibly Ukraine

What does this mean for Putin’s cronies? Putin either can’t or won’t protect you. He isn’t on your side and will kill you in a power play or false flag or he is weak and can’t do anything if someone wants you dead.

Imagine. You, your wife, your son or daughter could happily be walking the streets of Moscow, London, Paris, Istanbul one moment, and be barbecue the next minute, either on Putin’s orders or because he can’t do anything to stop it.

Is he still worth supporting?

Attached: 1095A7A8-A383-4C29-ACCE-AF204048DE86.jpg (2048x2048, 381.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0510/S00052/were-british-sas-soldiers-planting-bombs-in-basra.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1) FSB
>2) Russian mafia
that's the same as 1

>He isn’t on your side and will kill you in a power play or false flag or he is weak and can’t do anything if someone wants you dead.
welcome to everything that has been happening in the last 100 years in russia kek

and remember, putin is a high ranking KGB agent, from back when it was still called the KGB, not that it changed when it rebranded

>happily be walking the streets of Moscow
Incoherent nonsense

Attached: 1425557560224.jpg (550x550, 48K)

Its always the jews bro

The British

Seeing how biden is old as shit and an easy way to point blame.. probably mi6

Mossad

I can't believe any foreign Intel could stage an op in Russia, their surveillance should be insane.

A pretty obvious false-flag operation. Putin blows up a disposable supporter, gives himself an excuse to escalate the war, maybe get a bit of sympathy for himself, galvanise his wavering supporters and turn neutrals against Zelensky. Pitifully transparent and doomed to fail like every other blundering step he's taken in this war..

the Mossad helped the CIA help the FSB do it. She was actually beaten to death with a pig leg and it was eaten afterwards to get rid of the murder weapon

Everyone knows it was hohol terrorists working in conjunction with CIA niggers. Stop trying to obfuscate the facts, hohol pig corpse.

m.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0510/S00052/were-british-sas-soldiers-planting-bombs-in-basra.htm

>Noooooo russian glowniggers don't exist, only we have glowniggers!!!

Moscow is the capital city of Russia. if this was a real attack the headline would have read, BREAKING NEWS, FAILED ASSINATION OF RUSSIAN OFFICAL AT RUSSIANS CAPITOL CITY, ONE DEAD reeks of false flag.

>So who did it?
Putin ordered it, and when the boss said so, Dugin did his LORD's bidding without hesitation

Ukrainians are too stupid to pull off something like this. My guess it would be either Mossad or the FSB.

>Ukrainians are too stupid to pull off something like this

Car bombs aren't hard. The irish and arabs can do it for crying out loud.

>Putin’s cronies
CNN lingo cringe

4) It was just the russian equivalent to an everyday Joe like Georg Elser was in 1939 in germany (maybe one of the few Hitler assassins who had the purest intent with Stauffenberg being the one with the worst reasons).
Not every russian believes Putins absurd propaganda and since you can't speak freely in russia, that seems to be the only remaining way to get rid of Putin and his cronies - by bombing them and probably their families as collateral damage to pieces. Also I wouldn't call her collateral damage, she was just another one of Putins mouth pieces, but I'm pretty sure the russian Goebbels Dugin himself was the actual target.

They fucked up snd couldnt kill the guy and you shills wanna spin tbe coward fuck up as some "based biden" bullshit, pathetic.
You couldnt kill the guy, couldnt defend Ukraine,

It means I hope the Russians know where Sasha and Malia are at

Cheka kills Russians all the time, why wouldn't have they been behind this?