Why does a woman in her late 30's...

Why does a woman in her late 30's, who is not only married but also a 'respectable' politician running a damned country have to go out clubbing, partying and doing drugs?

>b-but muh she's still allowed to have fun

She can have plenty of hobbies that aren't degenerate and socially degrading. Tell me Finnbros, how do you feel about your leader?

Attached: sanna-marin-a593461a152d4b389916b2552377c51b[1].jpg (400x557, 25.7K)

Roasties are fucking animals that we've known for 10,000s of years need to be put on a leash.

Attached: 96C09A9A-8B65-46AF-9D14-E366CBB9958C.jpg (600x335, 97.8K)

SANNA WE HAD AN AGREEMENT SANNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: mfw theyre having sex without me.png (600x903, 247K)

Why is a woman running a country?

Because she can, she's the most powerful Finn there is
All Finncels cuck to her

we all get what we deserve. aussies have abos, we have niggers and spic hordes, scands have women running their countries.

russian trolls are posting all these sanna threads.
obviously, destabilizing finland helps russia.

So she can find bbc to spit roast her

Attached: INB4_this_thread_is_filled_with_various_racist_and_transphobic_images_veiled_as_humor__I_want_to_extend_a_warning_to_any_susceptible_young_viewers_who_haven_t_fallen_down_the_alt-right_pipeline_yet__Please_leave_this_website_.webm (960x540, 1.81M)

Because she was put there and no one really runs anything anymore, at least not the people you are supposed to expect are anyway. Presidents/PM's and CEO's are just a type of salesman

>look mom, I posted it again, can I have my burger now

I wish the right people would start leading again. Leaders will know that there's a moral side to any action you take.

She needs a Chad like Zelensky to not tolerate her shit and knock her on her ass when she gets out of line. Too late now old lady

Attached: 20220301_112904.jpg (768x768, 88.29K)

>why does a woman
>does a woman
>a woman
How have you not figured this shit out yet? How old are you?

She's super liberal.
Doing liberal shit with her gay frens.
This isn't really a much of thing here. If she was pretending to be some christcuck it might be upsetting to some, but this is business as usual.

And these cucks didn't even do drugs. Some schizos trying to decode some lyrics that would suggest that.

Anyway, Heil Hitler.

WHAT A LIFE

Reeeee why isn’t everyone a friendless incel like me that only shitposts on a Mongolian basektweaving forum on a weekend

She should be doing her job, but then no politician here is doing that.

To me it seems that she spent her youth paving the way to a high office and once that was accomplished realized what bullshit it was and that the whole gig is also bullshit.
Think shes venting steam and generally stopped giving a fuck.

>If she was pretending to be some christcuck it might be upsetting to some
She'd literally be prosecuted, in fact.

Heil Hitler.

I think she was a mindless party girl who was made into a prime minister simply because she was the youngest and the prettiest candidate with the correct party book. Now she's simply behaving like a mindless party girl. Because she is a mindless party girl.

I do think the situation has been exaggerated,. We are talking about a woman who loves cleaning her home, and likes taking her daughter to playgrounds.

But...

She needs to get a hobby, a "hinterland" that enables her to unwind safely. Even better if it's one she can share with her daughter.

meanwhile HR can and will fire any low level employee who is caught doing Cocaine outside of work

AND THE QUEEN SITS HER FAT ASS ON THE THRONE AND DECLARES

WHY THAT BE RULES FOR THEE, BUT NOT FOR ME

Attached: 1632790466466.png (336x192, 145K)

When I used to wage slave (40+ hours/week, all money went to essentials and basic living, nothing for savings) I had only enough time/energy on myboff hours to sleep and get groceries/dr appointments for the next week.

she's a degenerate WEF cocaine puppet. I bet Klaus had a couple of fingers in her ass during the last meeting

this.. the fuck would you let a midwitt run anything? If they are good at anything, how come no company employs them as CEO's.

Except for AMD, but Lisa is just the exception that proves the rule.

literally the only people upset about this are virgins and other assorted shut ins

>Why does a woman in her late 30's, who is not only married but also a 'respectable' politician running a damned country have to go out clubbing, partying and doing drugs?
because she just a puppet has no real power, just stuck in her reality tv show role

Attached: 16592386213516.jpg (627x582, 110.67K)

litearlly the only people support this are simps and other assorted jobless degenerates

brainwashed whore, wef puppet, traitor of finnish people, enslaver, cheating slut, disgusting piece of steaming hot pile of shit, degenerate shitspouting liar, narcissist, braindead and soulless idiot, absolute disgrace, satan worshipping demon.

GOD I WANT HER TO RUB HER FEET ALL OVER MY FACE SO BAD ITS UNREAL

There's insane propaganda to support this hoe. Lots of blue checks simping for her. The WEF has unleashed its PR team to save soldier Sanna

Attached: 8853e653c6b813ec.jpg (442x1199, 99.98K)

>bot
it's unreal how many bots this site has.
this captcha prevents nothing.

finniggers simp hard for this wef jew whore

>Why does a woman in her late 30's, who is not only married but also a 'respectable' politician running a damned country have to go out clubbing, partying and doing drugs?
how do you think she got to that position in the first place?
>definitely hard work and not sucking schlong

This user gets it, totally agree