White people banned from off-campus UC Berkeley student housing common areas

foxnews.com/us/white-people-banned-off-campus-uc-berkeley-student-housing-common-areas?intcmp=tw_fnc

reddit.com/r/berkeley/comments/wi4tib/rules_from_one_of_our_coops/

Attached: z13gubald7g91.jpg (640x837, 172.97K)

Good. Hope this happens everywhere.

Why you say that ?

>On an unrelated note, the level of cleanliness was dismal, the fridge had milk that had been expired for months and looked like it was going to explode, food in the pantry half open and covered with ants, literal garbage all over the front yard and cigarette butts littering the porch.

Niggers are disgusting, why would whites want to be around them?

>implying i want to visit your stinky curry fish odor crime-ridden slum

Jew Agenda.

Whites should do sit ins there

It worked for niggers

we’ll, it might be a pile of shit. But it’s OUR pile of shit!

Attached: 08589FCB-6CE6-4FF9-BE6D-B8F57DB55E60.jpg (1242x935, 229.17K)

what's the issue?

Attached: poc.jpg (383x380, 26.36K)

this

who would willingly go to a pieces of crap house, anyway?

not a single damn soul.

he’ll be ours soon enough boys

Attached: 192ED587-42B7-47F2-8E70-F5564FBCDC4F.jpg (1159x569, 149.64K)

The fact that he even admitted this means he knows he's on the wrong side.

This shit is just getting more and more blatant now.

Attached: whiteteachersfired.jpg (828x693, 258.92K)

stopped reading at wearing masks.

>evil white people violence
lmao... don't the jews know they have to be more subtle with this shit? all they will get is 20th century segregation again... white people will just be fine actually without the constant niggers chimping out raping and murdering people for lols. looks like (((they))) won't let up until each and every once white city is burned to Detroit levels of niggerdom

For segregation. If whites get rejected everywhere, they'll have to unite and do their own thing, together. THAT is fucking awesome, in my opinion. Think of the friendship, the camaraderie and bonding that'll happen.

One of the good ends for the United States of America is simply to return to segregation and keep it enforced.

We're not going to get there though as long as we support weak men like Donald Trump

Attached: 1640386869015.gif (250x250, 952.93K)

>we can’t have this!! If this happens then the racists will point out how this is happening and that is misinformation
>they’ll be using it to prove how much black people hate us and want to get rid of us!
>I can’t sit by and let black people kill me because then the racists will win
He is off the cliff and plummeting to his death, not redpilling

Segregation should be the way of the world.
Whites live with Whites and Whites alone. In our own communities free of niggers and other detritus.
I don't give a shit what any one else does. They can starve and die or kill each other for all I care.