Meet our new Queen

Citizen Syd. A rightwing journalist. Shes based and sexy as fuck, check out her media. I know, I know inb4 twitter fag.

twitter.com/PicturePrfct09?t=ceFC53Mj8vqbyB3_KXlnOg&s=09

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-131331_Twitter.jpg (720x469, 81.91K)

Are we supposed to put up pictures of cats today?

No woman who wears that much makeup is based.

Attached: 1660780053295931.jpg (1023x1024, 118.28K)

SHE'S A WHORE LIKE EVERY WOMAN
ALL POSTS ON Any Forums ARE MADE BY BOTS. THERE ARE NO GENUINE POSTS BEING MADE. EVERYTHING IS FABRICATED.

buy an ad

She's fat

That was yesterday user

women and politics mix like milk and wine

Is she really?

Attached: E4269168-C2D7-4BDE-AB09-EB9C63E63A60.gif (256x168, 1.73M)

I would rape her.

Sorcery indeed

What is it with you people and cats anyway?

>they where anglo's once
sir it wont redeem you

>sexy as fuck
>looks like the average british slag
yea, man, I don't know what I expected

After further analysis…
I don’t think she is

Attached: 9243FCF6-57F1-4A23-9B63-B777D63FFC35.jpg (1242x917, 594.97K)

If you look to a woman for advice, opinions or leadership, you are a joke of a man and everyone who sees you sees a desperate loser both women and men.

I'm not a bot you knife faggot.

hey guys get on Twitter lol there’s some really based content twitter’s where it’s at look at what you’re missing even conservatives deserve to coin don’t you wanna coom don't you wanna crown some stupid bitch cause she parrots right wing talking points come on user come oooooon!!

Attached: 7C578A7D-5587-45FD-A730-5C72E1D5CABE.jpg (822x1125, 102.49K)

this reminds me of an lovely girl i connected with in Haystack Rock - Canon Beach, Oregon in the late twenty teens. we had a lot of fun. i knew her since we were very young and then randomly met up later in life when we were in different parts of the country. it was an outdoor restaurant near the beach that was on a weird elevation and had planked fencing for their outdoor seating similar to OPs image] and we spent a lot of time together in the summer.

very nostalgic. thanks, op.

Attached: haystack.jpg (624x415, 53.87K)

I prefer Sid

Attached: FZqOAttXwAIZKA6.jpg (1536x2048, 648.63K)

King/he

she did this for wikifeet. she knows her clout is dissipating.

I would still suck her fem penis user ngl

Cheap Boxxy lookalike
0/10 wouldn't worship

>e-whores realize that larping as gamers isn't enough to get male attention since the market became saturated,
>so now they just parrots right wing talking points
>Any Forums OMG OUR NEW QUEEEEEEN, SO ORGANICALLY BASED
absolute fuckin cringe

I like her name, voice, and her look. She is cute. So I guess I will cast my vote for her :)
Will she be running this year?

So close dude

being anti vax doesn't make you based, you need to hate niggers and kikes too

>fat

Saying
>inb4 Twitter fag
Doesn't mean shit. Fuck off with your Twitter links, like fuck am I making an account on that God awful site. Fucking Twitter fag.

I wonder if they realize that makeup makes their natural skin look like shit. Women that never wear makeup look fine.