ANTIVAXXERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

VACCINES ARE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE OF THE CLIMATE CHANGE

Attached: 1651715341937.jpg (680x648, 69.96K)

>

ALL POSTS ON Any Forums ARE MADE BY BOTS. THERE ARE NO GENUINE POSTS BEING MADE. EVERYTHING IS FABRICATED.

Can you be vaccinated against climate change?

Attached: Butt Drugs.png (732x520, 743.32K)

>add suicide in filter
>sprinkle herbs
>shift + clicked

Yeah, vaccines reduce population. Therefore protecting the planet from climate change. Into the volcano they go to appease Gaia.

cope meat

Attached: Faggot.jpg (218x231, 6.1K)

lol, now the jabbed faggots are resorting to projection. faggot niggers.

What's the average age for this?

I am genuinely in awe of the media/educational machine. Every stumble it takes only launches it hurling faster forward.

Attached: Ouch bruh moment.jpg (720x776, 244.06K)

wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Attached: yeeeeeeessss.jpg (360x360, 17.81K)

they don't write articles of an increase of old people dying of heart attacks

You joined a clinical trial with no recourse over the sniffles.
You bent the knee. You didn’t say fuck off I’m not going to take experimental mRNA therapy for a cold.
You are beyond fucking pathetic, nothing but a scared little pussy
You are beneath me in every conceivable way mudblood.

Attached: COVID-Safety-Updates-6-300x300.jpg (900x1326, 188.76K)

>Take a hot shower
>Air inside shower is above 100F
>Don't die
>Go outside
>Air temperature is 94F
>Die
It isn't the air temperature.

Reminder that this is a WEF shill post, ignore it and move on

Yeah they do
The entire covid pandemic was boomers dying at 81 instead of 83

I work in a foundry. I have worked here for more than a decade. If high ambient temperatures caused heart attacks we would all have died in here a long time ago. At the very least, heart attacks would be prevalent. They are not. Especially not among the younger employees. Get debunked faggot.

The temperature here is always the same since I was born but it's the climate change. Sure......

>ALL POSTS ON Any Forums ARE MADE BY BOTS. THERE ARE NO GENUINE POSTS BEING MADE. EVERYTHING IS FABRICATED.
It's the same on google fellow human
Try googling something with a definite answer and you'll find an army of bot articles salivating for your clicks
Maybe it's time to go visit a library

Attached: Her name was Tiffany Dover (COVID Vaccine Jab Vaxx Death Cover-Up Die Off).webm (640x360, 1.9M)

Climate change is injected into your veins and not the vaccine. Trust the science.

Attached: clifear.jpg (550x317, 28.75K)

It really seems so. This place is iseless compared to just a couple years ago. I’m praying it will tone down after summer break, the shills want the youth audience while they can get it.