Expert on runes?

Is there any expert on runes?

I might have found something...(and there was a visigothic settlement close to where I found these letters...

Attached: 1637080867021.png (658x877, 896.99K)

From what I understand it says something like "the pleasure of being cummed inside"

They mean you’re a faggot.

doesn't look like runes to me

That's a picture of your mothers anus

It is not necessarily runes but it is obviously related to an old language related with them (runes come from italic or greek)

Attached: 3.jpg (1184x640, 218.13K)

is that a 3rd grader visigoth homework

tell a university archaeology department or something dude

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

this

Ask your local university fren

Also post original image retard

I already did, they have no clue. It could also be a celtic script locally evolved in my area.

This was found to be celtic:

Attached: celtib2[1].gif (813x954, 115.94K)

Go to a bigger and better university

fake and gay.
Newly scraped, barely a millimetre deep. A few years and it would disappear. The only runestones too survive have deep markings, and are only readable when painted over.

Attached: Runestone-01.jpg (2048x1536, 956.67K)

In fact I found all of these inscriptions in a 1 km area. All of them on slate stones. They seem like ancient farmers used them to write anything.

I also found other inscriptions (with modern dates and in castellano) but I am not posting them (they are from 1800s-1900s). This area is extremely isolated and with very small villages (of 100-200s inhabitants).

Attached: 5qk69ae[1].jpg (2063x2902, 1.81M)

These look recent user
Like under 15 years recent

They don't look deep enough nor weathered enough to be authentic, but you can always ask a big name like Madrid or Oxford

Gonna need more info my fren.
Where are those runes located?

These are visigothic (1400 years old) and look perfect. They are in a museum.

Attached: 1600px-Pizarras_visigodas_Lerilla3[1].jpg (1600x900, 353.71K)

Not sure if they are runes. They could be celtic (but they are obviously from the same root because of the similarities). They were found in NW Spain and close to an abandone visigothic settlement, and also close to an old celtic castro. It is an area of farmers with very low population.

Next time I go I will take a picture of a inscription (in castellano) that the date says it is 1820s. And they look the same as if they were written today (it is a very dry area and the stones are perpendicular to the soil, not facing the sun or rain).

In that event it could be possible the local villagers mixed with the Visigoths and the languages mixed accordingly.

Could be the earliest farmers land registry certificates
"This be Olafs"

you write like a faggot

It reads, "onward our spirits ascend into valhalla." Pretty cool find user.