Kalibr Missiles Destroy Warehouse With Ammunition for HIMARSin Odessa

I was told Russia couldn’t do anything to stop this unbeatable wunderwaffen…. I was told Russia had no answer to the HIMARS and it’s intergalactic range.

>Russia said on Sunday that its Kalibr missiles had destroyed an ammunition depot containing missiles for U.S.-made HIMARS rocket in Ukraine's southeastern Odesa region, while Kyiv said a granary had been hit.

>Russia's defence ministry said sea-based Kalibr missiles had destroyed a depot that also housed Western-made anti-aircraft systems.

>A spokesman for Odesa's regional administration said two missiles had been shot down over the sea, but that three had struck “agricultural targets.”

>There were no casualties, the spokesman, Serhiy Bratchuk, said on Telegram. An explosives expert and investigators were working at the granary, he said.

>Reuters was not able to immediately verify the battlefield reports.

>Russia's defence ministry also said its forces had destroyed two M777 Howitzers in combat positions in the Kherson region, and a fuel depot in the Zaporizhzhia region that it said was storing more than 100 tonnes of diesel fuel.

archive.is/6nEjn

Attached: A311555D-81F4-4B33-A1FE-40911F54408A.jpg (768x420, 151.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MEONOBOAkEM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_deception
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah I’ll believe it when I see a video of a massive explosion generated by hitting those targets. Sounds like bs honestly.

They don’t tend to just make that shit up you know.

Everyone in this war is making shit up all the fucking time. You are actually retarded if you think otherwise.

>I was told
at this point why would you trust anything western media says about this war

Attached: 1661079362858288.webm (720x900, 2.82M)

Attached: 43F6A961-F84D-4FA6-93A8-4697A15F0591.jpg (600x335, 97.8K)

3 more days

Random twitter accounts are as trustworthy as all of those telegram channels you dumbasses follow.

Russia is relatively honest though with their claims like this. Not saying they never make us shit but they tend not to when it comes to missile strikes.

jej

They claim to destroy himars and shit every single day. What the fuck are you talking about?

>russians say it was an ammo depot
>ukrainians say it was a granary
Truth is somewhere in the middle
So it was an orphanage

How is this still making the rounds. Nobody except one literally who is claiming thats ukranians. It was filmed in birmingham for a a zombie movie.

Attached: Unknown-8.jpg (2400x1800, 361.68K)

>russia said
Imagine listening to homosexual media

Attached: 48809 (7).jpg (371x368, 25.72K)

Holy shit you are a mental child.

>source

Attached: 1661013801078232.png (529x526, 233.38K)

They have no reason to lie unlike Jewcraine and USA.

just two more weeks of this 48hr special operation lmao how are there still Russia shills here holy shit guys move on with your life

KYS.. please KYS .. for the love of fucking god please KYS

Only one that said it would last 48 hours is Joe Biden. He said they would surely have Kiev “tomorrow” on the second day.

absolute fucking retards. all media are lying about this shit, hardly just western media. you should really just stick to reddit or telegram or whatever because this place obviously isn't your speed.

Delusional

Attached: T1Qtfa7rXm-2.png (300x250, 11.55K)

< you

Attached: 81D97058-F435-4591-A235-0ABED08452E8.jpg (675x534, 194.05K)

>I'm the one with an antifa and commie badge
Confirmed bait

DATS RITE! PIPO MUST ONLY LISTEN TO OUR PROPAGANDA! RUSSIAMONKE BAD UKRAINEHOLY GOOD REPEAT 10,000 TIMES SHEEPLE!

>Russia said
keep me posted

>visible evidence of a prevalent Kremlin pundit being assassinated
>"we blew up all the himar ammunition and 50 himars in an attack but there is no evidence of it, so you will just have to trust us because we have no reason to lie"

Attached: 1659824860870719.jpg (827x1024, 132.41K)

Prove it

Lately I have lost interest in this war.

youtu.be/MEONOBOAkEM

Ukraine kills or disappears anyone Ukrainia who takes pictures of their shit blowing up. Russia doesn’t want to waste drones in hostile space where there is air defense so far from the front.

Here's hoping US politicians start getting car bombed as well

>They don’t tend to just make that shit up you know
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_deception

Yes they only have an entire wikipedia dedicated to their practice lying. Which of course is a lie fellow comrade from Texas Oblast