Have you passed the power today, Charles?

Have you passed the power today, Charles?

Attached: 0EB8993B-63B1-43F2-8AB6-8DB2D1FDFE1F.jpg (1908x1146, 225.78K)

In this gay clown world you can be a straight White man if you just say so. So why don't you.

I'd like to see you try and make me.

Nah, I'm keeping it until I can pass it to my white children. Death to all kike demons.

depends what you mean by 'white'?

Australians are the least white of the white peoples. Even South African whites hold higher prestige of whiteness than you criminal raced people.

Passed it quite a while back actually, surprised you still haven't noticed.

Just last week I was at a bar and some friend-of-a-friend hole was talking about how straight white men had so much power etc, she was trying to get me to get into some debate about who had it the hardest etc, but I told her I agreed men held power, but then asked how it was in our interest to share it and she has no answer.

Why do so many guys feel the need to argue men have it just as hard etc? Whether it's true or false, I benefit from having more power to myself and see no reason to share it.

The Jews are not hiding it anymore. They want white Europeans to vanish.

Took the browns to the super bowl.

Attached: 1660828485094381.png (719x518, 297.81K)

>Nadina Ali

Black, leftist, Muslim, Bong, Anti-Semitic, Woman, Lesbian

That's a lot of contradictions in her mind,
Where did she get the idea she could handle the power of Sane White Men

Attached: NadinaAli.png (495x489, 364.36K)

LOL they know who a White man is when it's time to pass the power then when you say "I heart being White" they'll say White people don't exist. Bottom line, they hate us cause they ain't us and they want White people dead.

No

What power exactly is it that we supposedly have? The power of an IQ above room temperature?

The power to organize to resist your own forced extinction.

Well the good news is they've found that they aren't getting shit if they do not ask politely.

And you will

You pass the gibs first, NIGGERS

I know of a power...

Attached: 1660076085067217.jpg (1024x720, 104.83K)

When these ungrateful niggers where being reared in their safe western suburbs, their caretakers did not see their responsibilities as power

the fact that they do should tell you all you need to know about them

Attached: 1635496228738.gif (1024x1024, 1.61M)

I'll pass the power when you take the responsibility that goes with it.

Senate, supreme Court, presidency, house representatives, most governorships, you know, little stuff like that

Also disproportionate amount of wealth, at least for white men maybe not straight white men in particular

RULE BRITANNIA!!

Attached: BD6DF849-8396-4CFC-87AE-AF65852AD973.jpg (1536x2048, 451.96K)

BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES!!!

Attached: 8525EF62-61D2-43CC-B74D-1AC1C9C479F8.jpg (583x864, 103.76K)

Hey abominations, invent the wheel

Fuc no theyll loot it like a 7-11, leaving you to close up shop and move one exit on the highway.

Yes.

Attached: mike-electric-fence-pence-13852412[1].png (500x396, 104.22K)

They want to live in the White man's world and they think they can run it. (((Who))) gave them that idea?

Attached: nod.jpg (345x430, 16.24K)

>Senate, supreme Court, presidency, house representatives, most governorships, you know, little stuff like that
The government is really not all that powerful. Topkek if that's your concept of "power" lmao who *isn't* powerful then?

>be frog
>walk through gay paris hon hon hon
>see muslims beheading women for not dressing like batman
>see north africans raping your wife
MON DIEU, SECRE BLEU!!

>gib me dat
Earn your own

Listen to those who built the pyramids
Ill wait
You might learn something

Attached: 215677713216.jpg (1079x2066, 1.01M)

(((White)))

>Passed it quitely a while back actually, surprised you still haven't smelled it

That's exactly my point.
Power can not be "taken" but it can be turned off. Ultimately this will be our winning move.