China targets 2030, NASA 2026 for a Moon landing

Why doesn’t China step it up and target like 2027, giving NASA a run for their corruption money?

Attached: 0D265C3E-665C-4B91-B963-C91466EB7787.jpg (1169x1471, 326.69K)

Their real eastate market already collapsed by that time

I bet Chinese engineering will somehow cause an explosion in space

Nobody’s going back to the moon because, globally, everyone became retarded in the last one hundred years.

Because they can't actually do it..

>Why doesn’t China step it up and target like 2027
Chinese children are working overtime as it is. Give them a break.

Attached: Chinese Space food.jpg (1600x901, 222.18K)

Wow we landed on the moon in the 60s
Bravo China
What’s next : by 2030 China plans on having color television LOL

The Moon. Wtf happened to Mars?

still happening but that's contracted out now

>for a Moon landing
nice additional waste of money

LITERAL entertainment moon missions, no economic goal, no industrial goal, no scientific goal, no infrastructure goal, literally go there so you can talk about going there in the press and divert the plebs

Hahahahahahah Chinsects are so pathetic. I love the theatre of them pretending to be human though.

that's NASA's traget for 2040.

yep, it's a waste of time which is why nasa is doing it on its own. all the real work is being done elsewhere

Because China does not give a shit about mutts doing. They have their own plans laid out for decades ahead, what muttistan is trying to compete in to moralize themselves does not even factor into it.

What do you think, why do always mutts seethe about China? Because it refuses to play along with them. No competing, no shit talking rejects, not engaging with mutt patterns of behavior at all. They are doing their own shit regardless what mutts think or say or do. This is the greatest insult to them. They are reduced to petulant, yapping children while China is achieving their own goals at their own pace.

>Artemis aims to establish a long-term, sustainable human presence on and around the moon by the end of the 2020s.
not sure what makes you think neither china or the EU/US aren't setting up the first baby steps of space economic exploitation with these missions. China is pretty clear about it too. It's not 1970 anymore.

I wouldn't hold high hopes of either desu.

>>Artemis aims to establish a long-term, sustainable human presence on and around the moon by the end of the 2020s.
is that their mission statement up to date, today? sounds like something they said 15 years ago and cancelled since then

>not sure what makes you think neither china or the EU/US aren't setting up the first baby steps of space economic exploitation with these missions.
because there is no such thing as space economic exploitation
the only thing you can do in space, is to make more stuff in space, if you don't plan to build giant spacestations, arc ships, or fleets of spaceships, there are no reasons to go into space, going to space to bring things back to earth will never make any economic sense, the maths for it is so absurd, you would need to see it

you can do infrastructure in space, you can make factories, worker towns any whatver, but the only payback you will ever get out of any of them is stuff that REMAINS in space, not stuff you bring back to earth, and no one is planning to spend trillions on making the first stones for factories that build fleets of starships, no one is doing that, that's how I know it's not what they are doing, because if they were, everything would look very different

right now there is just a repeat of the Apollo program, I doubt they will even stay a full lunar day-night cycle on the moon, and that's nothing like what you would be planning if your goal was to set up space factories

Digits for explodes on launch pad.

Imagine being a fully grown and developed human being that genuinely believes that “space” or the moon or Mars are actual places that someone can theoretically “go to”. You people need to kindly reconsider every single aspect of your lives.

if the two leading nations in the world say they aim to establish a stable presence in the moon by the next decade it's probably not just pr, the people with money behind it probably see way to exploit it. And it can't be just for military purposes when satellites could do the same job for much cheaper. It could also have ramifications in technology used here in earth, the Apollo program brought us silicon microchips that changed everyday life.
>right now there is just a repeat of the Apollo program, I doubt they will even stay a full lunar day-night cycle on the moon
certainly not to begin with

>we landed

Who were you back in the day?

test post. want to see if you can say goy , i know the bean that cant be named is censored because the jannies are the worst but have they gone so far to have scensored the slag for gentile or none jew, goy goy goy goyim