It's a tough time for women too

Chuds here complain but I would say that the happiness levels of the average woman (not the super hot chicks I agree they have life on easy mode) worse than the one of the average man

We can still find fullfillement in sports, intellectual activites, real social bonds and our career

Women can't.
Some try to use their career as copes but it only works for maybe 10% of them and so they have to go back to the guys they rejected in HS to get a family

The one's who still try to get a chad end up being used as sextoys and will try endlessly to find a new chad without success as they age

Attached: 1*wnDTZTNMMolCCuslPqhCaQ.jpg (696x464, 50.95K)

ALL POSTS ON Any Forums ARE MADE BY BOTS. THERE ARE NO GENUINE POSTS BEING MADE. EVERYTHING IS FABRICATED.

Schizo

Even the ugly ones still objectively have a much easier difficulty setting than a man.
They don't suicide as much, they are not net tax payers, they are treated with higher dignity in society which is why troons want to be them.
When they troon over to the man side they report it was way easier as an ugly roast.

feminism doesn't work, there's a reason women are endlessly complaining and non-stop demanding more privileges

Women are not men, they cannot be measured be the standards of men. They are women, and they must live the role of women. Men are ubiquitous, women are highly specific.

See they chose chads despite knowing. So I want to see where my problem is.

If they decide to be chad's sextoy at least try to do that properly.

They take more anti depressants though

You say objectively (and I agree if looked at objectively) but I'm talking about how they perceive things, a man can be happy with less. Women can't really be objective

I also talk about average people, if you look like picrel yeah there is not much hope

Attached: happy-weirdo-man-on-phone-260nw-92884066.png (251x246, 61.15K)

>women
fuck off you dumb cunt

Average women should become alcoholics and suck dick for drug money.

>Women can't really be objective
You defeated your own argument then.

Well hypergamy, they always try to test how high in the social structure they could go

That's why when they go back to an average Joe they are usually bitter and demanding financially

>They take more anti depressants though
They also hog onto therapists that even online cope places get hogged onto by them.

Example: This plebbits site called healthygamergg based on a pajeet shrink youtube based in USA is now filled with incel content but women instead of telling men that you shouldn't be incel/redpill complain that they have it bad and incels should be banned.

Women literally use up all the resources. If men start using shrinks then men will become docile and start wearing skirts. I bet beligians love that crap.

Well it's going more and more that way

It's an analysis on how women perceives themselves

Perception is never objective

>Well hypergamy, they always try to test how high in the social structure they could go
I want to see where my problem is in here. If she wants to climb a dick, is it my problem?

> That's why when they go back to an average Joe they are usually bitter and demanding financially

Sure, is it still my problem though?

If your happy with your situation it isn't

I just see a lot of guys complaining about women here and wanted to put the record straight on what I hear and see from average women

>I just see a lot of guys complaining about women here and wanted to put the record straight on what I hear and see from average women
I wasn't complaining, I see the decay in society and I spell it out.

Yeah bro not arguing with that, the decay is for everyone

I agree with you, I think that women are stuggling with the loss of masculinity in most men. Many women who settle for a beta will never truly respect them which gives them no fulfilment in life. The ones who get swept off their feet by a chad end up being used up because most masculine men have so many options due to lack of competition that they take a new girl every week. Women want to be led by emotionally stable and selfless men and those men are in short supply nowadays.

life on easy mode
stfu whore

Makes zero sense to me. What you talk like sounds like a trope of a whore monger or pimp. Most men were never that.

Men are plenty masculine, it's women who are more masculine now, they need the toxic masculine and project it as true masc, but sure you tell it's not like that. A good man is already masculine enough. You cannot IMPRROOOOOOVE.

Attached: image_2022-08-21_143404851.png (1017x1200, 847.1K)

>not the super hot chicks I agree they have life on easy mode
until they're 30 all of a sudden and their value starts shrinking like a snowball in hell

Still extremely easy mode, just seems a bit harder by relative standards.

>Men are plenty masculine
There are more soibois then actual men.

common guy, we both know there are no women on /pol