This is your new prime minister, say something nice about her

this is your new prime minister, say something nice about her

Attached: 1661045473290278.jpg (2000x1333, 773.51K)

SANNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: mfw theyre having sex without me.png (600x903, 247K)

Not my problem

I see LinkedIn, I see the fucking NPC support women.

She's literally a whore and her husband is a cuck and even the NPC women support this cunt.

You know it's already over when NPC support "sex workers" and onlyfans whores. Whores ruling country is not a big step. Finland is irrelevant anyway.

And honestly, idiocracy is now a documentary.

Attached: 7FCD52E6-A19F-42B5-83C5-198C95C92400.jpg (600x335, 97.39K)

I still don’t understand the seething, literally all she did was dance. The way it was talked about on here before I read the article and watched the video I thought she was taking drugs on camera and stripping. Are you guys just legitimately mad at a woman having fun lmao

No its more her draped over some drugged up faggot kissing her neck when she has a family at home. Kys kike faggot

Attached: 1661007093050319.jpg (720x400, 29.38K)

Why is it that "women having fun" must always involve dancing like whores, fucking strangers and copious amounts of alcohol?

Her husband is okay with this and they are just fiends. Why does this make you panicked?

>copious amounts of alcohol
>fucking strangers

Proof of any of this?

You can literally see bottles of alcohol and a man who isn't her husband kissing her neck in the video. Go watch it again.

When is her NTR coming?

FLOUR GANG!

This picture isn't even damning. It's what shills keep showing me. I don't see the link to what it suggests, and I don't care as a result. You're just like the chinaman showing us Hunter's dick for weeks. Fuck you.

Yeah her husband is gonna put her on blast in the media... its damage control you absolute fucking brainlet. Holy fuck some anons are thicker than bottled shit.

Attached: 1661045070837737.jpg (700x394, 46.97K)

you're talking to people who don't leave the house and hate women because they get no female attention

Disgusting whore

why is NATO full of pedophiles?
you think Sanna being a cheating whore, slobbering all over multiple strange men while high on drugs in a nightclub away from her husband, is the issue
>it's only one issue
the real issue is WHO she is partying with
watch the webm of her being a cheater again
look at the pedo symbols on the shirt
right at the start of the webm

the only question is how fast will she age now that she's addicted to adrenolutin

Attached: cheater.webm (272x480, 1.38M)

She's just "having fun". He's the only one who wants to make passions in this clip.

The only thing worth commenting on here is how virtually all of these "leaders" are obviously lacking in the qualities of leadership. They are actors. It couldn't be more plain to see.

not shot. I is that her? that is not her husband

Attached: 312312312.png (300x300, 78.35K)

The videos would cause serious problems for a television personality or film actor, let alone a politician… People expect the head of a nation to act with more decorum than someone cast on a fucking reality show… Especially as western politicians like her have been telling us we must sacrifice for COVID lockdowns, the climate “crisis”, and the massive increases in cost of living they are causing… For any head of state to behave this way during these times is pure Marie Antoinette tier behavior…

Good call on the shirt. I saw it and ignored it because it reminded me of a curry indian drinking in wait for a girl he could fondle in public.

now I can fap to Sanna and Daria. Good weekend.

Attached: dariadugin_2.jpg (746x420, 189.06K)

WILL SOMEONE TELL HER TO WEAR FOX EARS ALREADY

Attached: 90438DCD-3A15-4415-AC48-C11059B9509A.jpg (236x565, 129.12K)

No it wouldn't. It would cause a media frenzy for the sake of distraction. Western morality is long gone. People generally understand that their politicians are shitheels. What they don't understand, and I think they should, is that their politicians aren't even politicians, but actors.

She’s a pretty puppet. All we got was Joe.

Attached: 6CDE45FB-BE30-483E-8C7C-38A309B41D62.jpg (700x651, 40.06K)

>They are actors. It couldn't be more plain to see.
yes but what do we do about it?

im gay

So, she didn't do nothing wrong?

Not a thing. This control system dates back to Babylon at the very least. You won't stop the agenda, only slow it down by temporarily derailing it, or manage to guide it in a direction that is acceptable. This is about reversing the fall of man through artifice and technology. All in all, that's what is going on here.

I'd love to facefuck the right pic.

By not a thing I'm suggesting we see the forest rather than the trees. This shit is "small potatoes". It's in the clade, but it's a waste of time to care about it. Look at history, not the news cycle. This board is part of the shell game. Everything posted here comes from the news cycle. Well, shit primary sources lead to shit analysis. Shitbrained political commentary won't save anyone from a goddamned thing.