Why is YouTube so boring now?

Why is YouTube so boring now?

Attached: Screenshot_20220821_135514.jpg (1080x1050, 324.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jamesbridle/something-is-wrong-on-the-internet-c39c471271d2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALL POSTS ON Any Forums ARE MADE BY BOTS. THERE ARE NO GENUINE POSTS BEING MADE. EVERYTHING IS FABRICATED.

Jews and corporations shills

you could also decide not to watch political streamers.

Every retarded normie having instant access to the internet through their phones has ruined all the fun.

because of corporations.
In 2009 theyre was no monetisation on youtube people doing it for fun.
Now everythin is about money and fame, Youtube basically become a shittier TV.

I agree. Same old podcast crap, and they are too fucking same. If you watch one you watched everything. Even comedy podcasts are super gay.

Anything to make a quick buck.

Because it’s a friend simulator and social/cultural engineer. Before it was just about creativity and goofiness. On a side note, don’t let your children watch YouTube unsupervised. Look into Tracy Twyman.

medium.com/@jamesbridle/something-is-wrong-on-the-internet-c39c471271d2

why would a bot tell me he is a bot?
doesn't make much sense, desu...

>Why is YouTube so boring now?

It isn't. You just watch boring content so that's all you get recommended. This is my home page and i love it.

Attached: yutu.png (1917x965, 2.04M)

Because YouTube designed the algorithm to kill anything with genuine creativity and pushes all the goop of content that blends together. Also no reason to lump the Act Man into the, "crap" category- he has decent videos with actual editing and genuine effort unlike moistcritikal's boring videos

missed one

>single gpu passthrough
>requires $6000 gpu

Attached: Screenshot_20220821_130033.png (1071x660, 762.87K)

They changed the algorithms to suppress wrongthink. My feed used to be full of the wildest schizo shit you could imagine. Now it’s all a bunch of Globohomo deboonkings and other such faggotry.

Money and AI powered platform killed the soul content for consooming trends promotion

Attached: Screenshot_20220821_130346.png (924x630, 666.31K)

Ask me how I know you have zero controversial opinions of anything.

uhh its ceo is a jew

I think all str8 men and all women should have their throats slit and the rivers should be painted red in their blood. The world belongs to hot gay white men, anyone who isn't a hot gay white men needs to be killed, that includes jews, niggers and ching chongs who are all deformed freaks with weird bug eyes.

Also I liked the ending of Game of Thrones.

Attached: 1656180244272.png (738x899, 844.22K)

that looks extremely gay

SEO is the main cause or in this case thumbnail/title optimization

even promising platforms like odysee have become dumping grounds for generic youtube content to maximize views

Attached: Screenshot_20220821_130558.png (906x639, 657.43K)

Obviously Globohomo is quite fine with those views. I shouldn’t have to explain this.

I am gay.

Attached: kiss.webm (640x800, 2.95M)