Where does the jewish hatred for Russia come from??

it's like every jew gets has a meltdown when russia is brought up. where does it come from? I know they hate all White people but seem to have some extra hatred for White Russians.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=A-5-25dFNGk

Attached: Sneedson.jpg (695x911, 91.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzVPWNuKHoc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev
youtube.com/watch?v=8BDMhn5JMBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ALL POSTS ON Any Forums ARE MADE BY BOTS. THERE ARE NO GENUINE POSTS BEING MADE. EVERYTHING IS FABRICATED.

Go away jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzVPWNuKHoc

Attached: lev (((ROZENFELD))) kamanev.jpg (800x1132, 198.26K)

Russia Christians conquered satanic kazaria and the jews have hated them for it ever since, mostly because the Russians were Christian.

Attached: 1660986708729443.gif (300x300, 978.44K)

>Wodn
all heil the allfather.

Attached: file.png (1911x1911, 3.84M)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-140613_Brave.jpg (742x1019, 236.99K)

please jew. explain where your hatred for White Russians comes from?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-140845_Brave.jpg (683x1056, 267.92K)

from fake quotes.

Attached: quuuuiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg (2000x1709, 568.94K)

can you stop jewing and just explain it. every time you read about an attack on the Russian people you find that there is a jew at the front of leading that attack. why the hatred??
youtube.com/watch?v=8BDMhn5JMBQ

Attached: (((young turks))).jpg (507x761, 48.85K)

Any countries, cities and monarchical lineage that ever expelled or antagonized Jews are blacklisted by the kikes.
Yes, it is a lot of people.

just to see if it can be done.

but why White people from Russia?

Attached: Solzhenitsyn.png (650x994, 663.29K)

dunno man, why does your kind chose to enslave and consume cows pigs and chicken and not dogs cats and doves?

cuz russians are red pilled + don't bend the knee to the yids

because Russians were on to Jewish tricks hundreds of years ago. thus Catherine the Great establishing the settlement of pale restricting the ability to jew.
kikes still butthurt.

do jews eat dogs cats and/or doves?

Attached: Trotsqui.gif (232x281, 366.57K)

when I think about it, cows are very permissible, containable, easy to feed and provide very good yield. so no wonder people have chose them as main farming animal, maybe is the same reason we chose white russian to be our's. thanks for the insight misaligned russian flag bro.

The Russians made them wear funny hats, which they still do to this day. It makes them look like idiots. It causes seething, yet they continue. The feeling of being persecuted is the foundation of the jew. Without it they'd be lost.

Attached: funny-jew-hats.jpg (5120x3413, 1.39M)

this makes zero sense. you re saying that you have a hatred for the people that are easy to control? why are jews always such liars? you niet the destruction of White Russians because they are the only people that see through your jewish tricks right? thats why your evil heart wants them all dead. because it is impossible for your kind to live in peace.

Attached: Quuii.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

why do you parse it into hatred? do you hate the inferior species you abuse for you own benefits? I hope you don't hate animals. besides you claim russians can see through their master's tricks and yet under the same breath you claim them to be most vulnerable to them, I'd assume such insights would grant them the most immunity to jews, as I immagine if cows knew the fate you plan to it would rebel against your oppressions.

Attached: file.png (602x289, 293.96K)