The families of ALL russian shills should be executed change my mind

the families of ALL russian shills should be executed change my mind.

Attached: death to shills.png (291x167, 56.17K)

Most of us have families and don’t agree with innocent women getting killed. I can understand why this concept is foreign to you seeing how your family abandoned you and that you’ll also never be a woman.

>fags will pretend this sudden three letter agencies simping is organic

the virgin "should be executed" vs the chad "can be executed".

What result would you expect from this other than those Russian shills wanting to destroy your way of live even more

looks like civilian deaths in retribution are back on the menu boys
thank god we are enlightened modern liberals

>it is suppossed to happen to poor people

Attached: 2d9.png (430x328, 110.12K)

Every russian shill, for the rest of their life, before they drive ...

Attached: capture (2).jpg (800x468, 45.81K)

all ukranian armed combatants should be executed for war crimes change my mind per the terms of the geneva conventions
change my mind

Fuck all the shills, simple as

Russia has been proven to be weak and pathetic. No one likes losers sorry

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33.21K)

>Most of us have families and don’t agree with innocent women getting killed
She continued her fathers work and directly called for the Destruction of Ukrainian Statehood. She was not innocent in regards to this conflict.

war crime

No one cares fag, she's dead and her father is in burning pain. I could'n ask for anything better. Watch how this old fart will die of broken heart because of the pain. Fucking love it

what crime? I don't recognize that first word

Attached: tenor.gif (224x202, 2.46M)

What war

>Ukrainian Statehood.
So? An errant province from 1991.
The folk culture of the people living there would be unharmed after its integration into the strategic vertical of the Russian "imperial" model in the style of Chechnya.
The untouchable status and necessity of the "nation-state" for popular self-expression is an anti-traditional liberal heresy from the Treaty of Westphalia and the French Revolution that was invented to by capitalists to take power from Empire (monarchy) and Church.

The same people who are now dumping their own creation in favour of direct rule in the Liberal-Globalist-Capitalist World Government.

Attached: Globohomia.jpg (4982x4590, 3.08M)

what crimes again? it was a special car operation user take your meds

Attached: bb30adca7592d512f3bff342ca6b43fb.jpg (279x445, 29.63K)

I still hate nato but you groomers can have this one, hope it was a slow roast, hope he heard her scream.
As a white farmer i say its a fitting poetic punishment for siding with communist niggers who killed family members of white farmers.
S x 1000

Attached: i1.png (700x700, 77.41K)

Attached: 1630971545482.jpg (1100x1037, 142.74K)

russia is a paper tiger KEK

>391975703
Well buddy, glorious conquest requires sacrifices. She was a hero of the soviet union, trust the plan Z

I love how Ukraine makes the russian bots seethe so fucking hard because they know other states incorporated into russia saw them as a country that can manage itself without central control from moscow and be generally well-off. this will cause republics within russia to soon look elsewhere for support and relations once this whole rotten banana republic starts to collapse and I'll be watching this smiling and cheering knowing another terrorist state that opposed the west has gone under hopefully this time for the last time

That guy who castrated ukrainian prisoners was shot to death. He's a rotting corpse now

austrian artist

Glowniggers are all going to hell.

>innocent
She had set herself up in opposition to Anglo Saxons. Shes deservedly burnt to a fucking crisp now.

A hope an escalation in violence is the direct result from this

source

>saw them as a country that can manage itself without central control from moscow and be generally well-off.
Yes, like Chechnya, as I said?
The classical, traditional model of all Empires before the nation-state.

I'm starting to think we aren't the good guys on this one

His ideas will live on though. Can you kill ideas?

He has a point. The mental poisoning of schizos and midwits that is done by the Russian Government needs to be counteracted against.

retard flag

Attached: 1661080714739160.png (1280x870, 760.46K)

fpbp

>Dude is there something in my forehead?

Attached: 1661027556532669.png (543x393, 473.38K)

Nope, but you can kill the ones who carry those ideas. Problem solved

nah never was it's always been empty

No no no, it's "special military operation" apparently.

Attached: Russia.jpg (517x767, 91.25K)

kek

What war? I heard it was a "special military operation". Right?

Attached: putin kike 3.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

Each time i hear that fraze it reminds me of this great photo.

Attached: aYpy1Zq_700b.jpg (609x410, 76.89K)

Based Dane of holy digits

Attached: russkikes btfo.jpg (1240x2048, 382.25K)

Nigger lover got what he deserved.

Germany should have its gas turned off and what few white people are left should be raped by an unstoppable horde of Turks and Africans

Karma for being a (((race mixer))) "philosopher". (aka any of the same intellectual in-reality-just-Jew subverter we have in the West).

Contrary to popular opinion you can quite literally kill an idea by proxy, and by extension the ideology with it. I advocate for both ethnocide and genocide, and I mean it.

>jewrin worshipper promote simping for FSB to appeal to contrarianism
>it backfires with reverse contrarianism
kek

>sees flag
No wonder you’re an edgy kraut. Your fate is sealed.