A US Marine in 2022

The absolute state of America. They don't even bother putting them through fitness tests or bootcamp anymore do they?

Attached: 1660617737488818.jpg (720x960, 74.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlGclIZV5JQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show flag. self hating muttoid

Why is a gook sucking american dick?

>fat mulattos sent to die
Seems based to me. Would you faggots rather have whites dying?

They do, they just can't wash out anymore.

Attached: 1643410147295.webm (480x360, 783.23K)

Attached: 1658835189287269.png (294x399, 10.11K)

>They don't even bother putting them through fitness tests or bootcamp anymore do they?
Fat low IQ piglets with diabetes and emphysema are going to be coming to take us to the camps, and this is a bad thing?

Attached: 1658377369129544m.jpg (1024x968, 114.65K)

It's our favorite passtime
>T. FilAm

What difference does it make anyway? The poor sap is just going to step on a land mine and get his feet and tib/fib blown to ratshit anyway. I can't even hate the ugly swine. His future is bleak, he lives in misery. Think of how desperate you'd have to be to think being a marine was some kind of viable career opportunity. He probably doesn't even get to blow his paycheck on booze and whores; it all gets sent home to his huge family to live on.

I can assure you, that guy is an inactive reservist.

Is he wearing lipstick? He must have been hanging around Royal Marines.

Islamist/Jihadi flags are always nafris and turkshits living in european ghettos
Nigger flags are brownpeople posting bait from their 3rd world countries

>PRIVATE PYLE! WHAT IS THAT PRIVATE PYLE?
>SIR MY HORMONES SIR!

Stunning. Brave. Powerful. Phenom.

Armies often need camp followers. This one is a camp camp follower whose role is to boost morale for the LGBT bridage

This.

So do these people just spend all day searching through photos of people until they find a picture like this?
Do they keep folders full of the ugliest people they can find?
Help me understand this?
Surely there is a better use for one's time.

Yeah, he accidently went into the Royal Marines tent on joint exercises.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlGclIZV5JQ

>no name tape
lol this fucking recruit hasn't even left OCS yet

all vaxxed are traitors and military requires vax now

the marine corps ceased to exist the moment biden was elected. all current marines are traitors. all marines are retired / left.

kek

it's a fake image, nothing about the uniform is correct. contrary to Any Forumss hateboner for the US, the specimen in OP would be kicked out instantly, but he wouldn't be allowed to join in the first place.

as a male to even be considered for OCS you need to 1.) be not fat 2.) run 3 miles in