Easy mode

Is women living life in easy mode real or just a meme?

Attached: 1643655869823 (1).webm (576x1024, 1.17M)

>Gets given programming job by suger daddy
>"Noooo my life is really hard! I struggle with dating!"
Why?

Attached: 1647511853237.webm (576x1024, 1.67M)

ALL POSTS ON Any Forums ARE MADE BY BOTS. THERE ARE NO GENUINE POSTS BEING MADE. EVERYTHING IS FABRICATED.

Imagine having to carry around those giant things

God she's ugly.

Imagine sucking them. Why would I care about carrying them?

Apparently it's very difficult to not get swept up into the whole "if you don't fuck gang members you're racist" thing.

Yes, women are ... smarter then children, so what is new?

01001100 01001111 01001100

hahahahaha
Gotta love clown world.

Sauce found: @heyitssammyj

They are weak miserable creatures
When they act all perky and smiley it's a fraud; they're deeply depressed and fucked up
And they're soft and susceptible to pains. Everything vexes them like the Princess and the Pea. It's too hot, it's too cold, it's too sunny it's too gloomy it's too dry their skin is cracking painfully it's too wet they're having bad hair.
They're consumed with greed and insane competitiveness.
They are never ever happy.

Like a little fragile serpent, but they can be made happy! Certainly, they can, as I have seen the worst and best of them. The Bible describes it perfectly as with everything.

Ages 18-25 yes. Reality sinks in real fast after that when all she has are hundreds of bed post notches, no husband, towering debt and probably a couple of nappy headed half niglets. I always tell these whore princesses to enjoy it while it lasts and that I’ll kick back while your locomotive speeds towards a cement wall.

Attached: 08C5888F-935C-4C03-ABCF-E9ED1E9FE9E3.gif (316x223, 1.18M)

Lol at this victimhood mentality. Real men don't give a fuck who has a easy life or not. Stop being a bitch.

I'm a trap and have tons of men wanting to make me their wife, women have it so easy.

Yes you could give them a bottle of Bailey's Irish Chocolate Cream liqueur for dinner with several huge toots of nose candy for desert. Then they would be happy happy happy.

Unfortunately Boomers and Basedlings just love giving women free shit, so yeah they have it way too good these days.

It's real if they're pretty or at least not ugly or gross.
It's fine too because women are like children; they're only capable of so much.

It's better to be a man but it's also more difficult to be a man.

shaytn

Men and women both struggle in different ways.

I do think though that when women complain about "men having it easy" they tend to compare the average woman to like the top 3% of men.

If you understood what women are then this would make more sense and you would know how to keep a woman happy.

They are, to me, a back up brain that can handle domestic shit. I am a big masculine man and my woman are always feminine as fuck. They're only unhappy when things aren't as good as they could possibly be in the situation which is a motivation to tighten things up which benefits me as well. Plus they'll suck your cock dry and give you that good wet pussy.

Good people in general are hard to find.

Yes.

Think about this... :

8/10-10/10 Stacy can get any Man she wants.All she ever has to do is suck his Dick and tickle his balls a few times a week

5/10-7/10 Average Femoids can still land a Man that has zero debt and a good career if they work around the house, sucks his Dick and tickle his balls

1/10-4/10 Slampigs can still go down to the local pub and find a drunk Nigger to get a Happy Meal and a future welfare check from the State

62 61 73 65 64

That said I obviously vet my girls to my interests because I'm actually not a fucking loser like you guys.
I'm an international musician lmfao throat my fucking cock you faggot ass racists
And I'd beat the brakes off you or shoot your ass lmao

you violent little worms have us all training our carrys with red dots

Attached: 1661029243915852.webm (1000x703, 2.56M)

huge, saggy, any-size-tits-as-long-as-they-are-the-biggest-clothing-size tit guys are one step above niggers.

gigantic, saggy tits don't make it past the age of 23.

if you are a realistic man, you would take a firm, a/b/c and a properly curated d cup that will stand the test of time until an later age for someone that you have to see every day as a partner.

i cannot comprehend these weird ass titty faggots who are obsessed with a 21 year old girl who has tits who are down at her belly button and whose nipples are actually on the back, inside of her bosom and tucked in between her chest and abdomen but she wears a bra that has the structural engineering of the brooklyn bridge to make them appear perk.

that shit is going to be a FUCKING MESS in like 8 months.

wtf is wrong with insane tit fag fetishist. you are more retarded than footfags.

Attached: feetpic28731.jpg (1125x1068, 84.7K)

>Women have intrinsic value, men are only as valuable as what they provide
>Protected and coddled in the event of manual labor or physical danger
>Academia values sitting still, paying attention, working together, and obeying authority, things women generally excel at compared to men
>Instant, effortless, unlimited access to the sexual marketplace, provided they aren't an ugly landwhale
>Can choose not to have an occupation and not be thought useless or worthless
Maybe not easy mode, but there are certainly advantages.

>Men and women both struggle in different ways.
Men struggle more than women.

You need to fuck better looking older women lmao

I've had some beautiful big ass titties on milfs and gilfs

Only in the west in recent years. Its like saying "are dogs living life in easy mode"? If youre in a nice family and not in China, fuck yeah.

Attached: 1501978415556.jpg (375x375, 34.29K)