Any Forums was wrong again

You guys told me having kids would be wonderful and fulfilling and thus far it’s been a nightmare.

>inb4 calling me s0ÿ or some bullshit

I didn’t play video games or go to faggot comic conventions before this. I would work, then we’d have free time to go on day trips or book stores, see a movie, or just hike. Now? I work, come home, be a dad and husband (meaning just chores and consoling a fussy baby) sleep and go to work. Unless you’re a nigger or spic that has 20 family members staying with you to help out or make enough to hire a decent nanny, don’t fucking have kids, and definitely don’t let incels who’ve never even touched a woman try and guilt you into it either.

Attached: 0683E28B-1100-44FC-A291-6D754068CF76.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

ALL POSTS ON Any Forums ARE MADE BY BOTS. THERE ARE NO GENUINE POSTS BEING MADE. EVERYTHING IS FABRICATED.

Not true, I am 100% a re&(+>7$%- p>÷ n.

The baby part is tough….but once they begin to be able to do things, it becomes more fun. You’ve got an opportunity to mold a life. It is worth it, hang in there.

You still manage time to post here. Suck it up bitch

>Don't have kids you filthy goyim
Wow nice try Moishe

Any Forums is only half wrong on this
Have kids so you don't die alone being beaten by niggers in a nursing home, but don't have them in your 20s
Having a family basically forces you into a schedule and removes a lot of temptations and bad habits that stimulate quick dopamine release. Long term satisfaction grows from this but not overnight.

It's ok to enjoy your life and live in the moment before you committ to that tho

You are not making your wife work hard enough and your children should know their place. Watch married with children. I'm a spic btw if you haven't noticed

Attached: 156675153559.jpg (750x621, 129.8K)

Suck it up pussy. Put the kid in a rocker and go fuck the wife.

Suck it up, faggot. I have my own 7 month old and while it’s a lot of work, there’s no greater joy either. Teaches you real quick how much time you were wasting on bullshit dopamine hits. You should be growing, not bitching. Maybe plebbit is more your speed.

I was woken up at 3 AM and just barely got him settled down, so yes I’m sitting here phoneposting in the dark realizing the only way I can have any semblance of free time is if I completely forfeit all sleep

>You guys told me having kids would be wonderful and fulfilling and thus far it’s been a nightmare.
How old are you? Who told you being a parent is something easy? You've never been married and if you have kids, they're likely bastards. Enjoy your child support.

>I would work, then we’d have free time to go on day trips or book stores, see a movie, or just hike.
Yeah, it's hard with kinds under 5. Stop being a whiney faggot.

>I work, come home, be a dad and husband (meaning just chores and consoling a fussy baby) sleep and go to work.
Bitch, do you just have just one kid? Are you complaining about your own kid?

>Unless you’re a nigger or spic that has 20 family members staying with you to help out or make enough to hire a decent nanny, don’t fucking have kids, and definitely don’t let incels who’ve never even touched a woman try and guilt you into it either.
Shitty blackpill post.
KYS.

Life is about sacrifice user. You aren’t doing it for yourself. You’re doing it for your future descendants.

Just get them vaxxed. You can get it all back again.

Attached: 1660699010640178.png (488x453, 458.86K)

>I was woken up at 3 AM and just barely got him settled down, so yes I’m sitting here phoneposting in the dark realizing the only way I can have any semblance of free time is if I completely forfeit all sleep
The solution to the problem is have the baby in your bed. When the baby kids fussy, have your pop the nipple in it's mouth. Babies aren't meant to sleep alone.
You never roll on them unless your retarded fatty.
Kid fusses, wife pops the tit in their hungry mouths. Change the diaper in the morning, unless they took a shit.
It isn't that fucking hard.

>taking to heart shitposts of a bunch of closeted faggot chud anons and letting it having an actual impact on his shitty life and turned out to be a bad one

Shouldn't be a surprise you are a dumbass since you are an amerimutt

>definitely don’t let incels who’ve never even touched a woman try and guilt you into it either

No refunds. Bet your kid has shitskin too

Attached: 1641836686591.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

>How to make a retard who will never move out or be able to support himself

babies aren't real people. they're external embryos that the lazy mom didn't finish developing internally
>but the brains too big for my already wide hips!
stfu bitch.

once they're 3 it's your turn to introduce them to society/symbolic world/language etc.

where's their mother?

It's amazing to me how many jewish tricks are implemented to mentally break kids at a young age. Cut off their foreskin causing great pain and permanent mental scarring, pushing the meme of a crib to sleep in, throwing screens at kids when they can't even speak to watch jewtube on autoplay, daycare to keep kids away from parents to be indoctrinated or abused, formula and not breast milk. Then I see babies on medication now. That isn't normal to be giving kids medicine daily.

>where's their mother?
This. OP is a weak cuck.

Attached: niceopinion.png (960x894, 1.54M)

nah reddit is ok now. He needs something like facebook reels or tik tok
you know, sometimes I also ffeel like you. Sometimes I remember the way life was; nobody to worry about but myself, all cash spent it on ephimeral joy like video games, strippers and clothing. But then I was.... fuck you are right! man up faggot!

Co-sleeping with a baby is natural. It became a bizarre thing in the 20th century not to sleep with them anymore.
Babies survive off instinct. Jews are trying to crush instinct and family bonding.
The wife and I made some mistakes the first few weeks with a our firstborn.
We decided to go with co-sleeping and everything changed. Everyone slept better. The wife popped the tit in the mouth of the baby when it was hungry at night. Wife could stay asleep in bed. The baby automatically stops because it's work to breast feed. Bottle fed babies are fat for the main reason bottles are easier to drink from, but don't for get all the unnatural shit they put in it.
I could go on and on.

Agreed user. I have 2 kids and the youngest is the fussiest little shit. We cannot put her down without crying

Not sure if retarded or 54 iq nigger
Beds are not "natural" and yeah your fat roastie wife will crush your kid when she rolls around
Monkeys cosleep with their babies because they sleep sitting up
Lying down flat especially with blankets and pillows = dead baby
Fucking retard imbecile

Attached: original.jpg (854x640, 284.93K)

>It became a bizarre thing in the 20th century not to sleep with them anymore.
>every hollywood movie has the baby in a different room separated from their parents
>now people leave their babies alone in a separate room
I wonder how this happened to be

Attached: 163317328153.jpg (275x183, 12.15K)

lmao suck eggs

you're either lying or you're a sociopath

Dude freebie is done until they are like 2.