There is nothing wrong with eating locusts...

There is nothing wrong with eating locusts, they are pure food (Leviticus 11:22) as opposite to pork (Leviticus 11:7-8) wich many of you eat often.

John Baptists use to eat locusts before the coming of the Lord, its free protein and you can even farm it, its preppers food.

Matthew 3-4
4 John’s clothes were made of camel’s hair, and he had a leather belt around his waist. His food was locusts and wild honey. 5 People went out to him from Jerusalem and all Judea and the whole region of the Jordan. 6 Confessing their sins, they were baptized by him in the Jordan River.

Attached: FaY9oHXXkAA2FBF.jpg (765x1118, 93.11K)

ALL POSTS ON Any Forums ARE MADE BY BOTS. THERE ARE NO GENUINE POSTS BEING MADE. EVERYTHING IS FABRICATED.

>Nitrogen footprint

Attached: earth atmosphere composition.png (2000x1080, 140.66K)

This. I'm so sick of this board, the jewbots killed it.

I don't know bros
You think nigger tastes good? Wouldn't it be leathery?

just make good threads
how many threads did you start today?

Attached: Obihiro butadon.jpg (475x267, 51.26K)

I bought some from local pet store and cooked them fried, they are tasty. Locusts and crickets are best bug food since they don't have strong flavour. I will never eat the worms though.

None on pol
That looks tasty. I can't think of anything to post, and ppl would just shit them up anyway.

Bot post.

jew

>carbon footprint
>nitrogen footprint
What's next?

you can start up to three threads concurrently on Any Forums
I know this because I hit the limit regularly
not all of my threads are successful, but I usually start a 300 bump limit thread a few times a week
be the change you want to see

not a bot and not a jew. dont support world economic pedo agenda either. just sharing the word of God.

>What’s next?
oxygen footprint

Why the memeflag then?

>There is nothing wrong with eating locusts
eat them, and mind your business.
I'm not gonna eat locusts.

Import the third world, become the third world, eat like the third world.

Rape gangs when?

I know they technically mean something else by why did they even call it nitrogen reduction

The only people who eat bugs are chinese, that's why the WEF is pushing for it. They want to transform us into small yellow submissive, impotent subhumans. People who eat meat and healthy food are strong and dangerous. They revolt when a tyranical regime happens. The chinese have been under the iron fist of communism for 100 years and never revolted. They are the ultimate golem. The jews want us to adopt the chinese diet for that reason.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-03-01 à 12.42.15.jpg (552x779, 62.95K)

happened at the train station where
I used to buy books as a teen, it broke my heart

Neck yourself, WEF shill.
VE VILL NOT EAT ZE BUGZ.

Catalonia is not a meme, it existed way before ur country and still has the oldest national flag in the world.

They've decided what they want to do, now they just need to rationalize it and find a way to sell it. They'll make any narrative, any claim, mask it behind any other cause, but the reality is that they want to do this stuff because they want to. Nothing else matters, not the facts, damages or suffering to come. They own you/us, so they get to. At least until the chains are broken and you/we rise to their level for a fight.

chill out man, im not shilling WEF, can you read and interpret words?