What should be done in order for white people to return to the warrior roots?

What should be done in order for white people to return to the warrior roots?

Attached: 1242622718.0.jpg (1200x800, 132.99K)

Actually have discipline?

I greatly appreciate all the attention and concern we receive on here. Thank you for the daily ego boost.

Defund the police.

remove society

mandatory martial arts classes in schools, starting with something that won't damage their brains like various forms of grappling then make them spar against each other for grades and make that class actually important for graduation

War

turn back to Christianity

Stop believing the hype about everyone being better for a start
And since we dont run around acting like cunts (mostly) then some decorum would also be in order and thats something the others will take a very long time to figure out

Why is he playing rigged games for money when he could be fighting for Ukraine in an actual war?

Abolish women's suffrage.

Mandatory Testosterone Replacement Therapy for ALL White and Asian men over the age of 25….. and watch all of this Coommunist/Feminist/Woke Bullshit go away within 60 days.

Men are born to conquer, when you strip them of their Testosterone, their “warrior spirit” is dead.

80-100mg per week of Testosterone Cypionate or Ethanate injections. Two 45 mg injections, one on Monday one on Thursday…..will solve all of the worlds problems in short order

lmao

That man is not slavic, because I am slavic and I am not brown like him.

maybe you should try being under sun for more than one hour per week

The negro street buck couldn't understand how a white could beat him. He even asked how did you do it.

Eradicate the jews and their minions

>’White’
>jewkranian pig terrorist
lmao good one moishe; go support your manlet jew comedian president now

as if you know what that is.
Your jewish protestant sects in USA are barely more than synagogues of Satan.

Attached: USA protestant sects.webm (648x576, 2.79M)

Sun does not tan me as much as that mongol. You defending him just means you're as brown as him arent you

>t.kike