More and more women lie to naive Christian men about being virgins

August 20, 2022 at 1:00 a.m.
Categories:Advice, Features, Latest Headlines, Lifestyle, Things To Do
DEAR ABBY: I am 24 and being married soon. My fiance thinks I’m a virgin, but in reality, I am far from it. We have been saving sex for marriage — at least that’s what he thinks.

I don’t know if I should keep this to myself or tell him. Please give me your expert advice.

mercurynews.com/2022/08/20/dear-abby-he-thinks-im-saving-myself-for-marriage-when-do-i-tell-him-the-truth/amp/

DEAR BRIDE-TO-BE: Solid marriages are built on trust. What do you think the fallout will be if this man finds out he has been lied to all this time? He will never again believe what you tell him, and who could blame him?

The time to level is now, before the wedding — and if it’s a deal-breaker, que será, será.

Attached: 9A540E73-9447-467F-A042-D3CE68A087A2.jpg (1169x1106, 179.1K)

Honor killing is the only appropriate response for a man.

Inshallah.

The solution is to make very very clear at the start that if she’s a whore and she’s lying, when you find out you will pulverize all her limbs and skin her alive and dump her writhing form into a vat of lye. And then actually do it.

This is why hymens exist

It's not easy for men to digest that something dudes got for free he's got to go through many obstacles and promises and wait till you marry and then you think you get the best deal and when you open it, it's foul smell of 100 chads already obliterated that beef roast, now it's fucking rotten.

>but user, mine broke when I was horseback riding heehee

Deuteronomy 22:20 "But if this thing be true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the young lady; then they shall bring out the young lady to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done folly in Israel, to play the prostitute in her father's house: so you shall put away the evil from the midst of you."

>

Attached: 41YGZBwrrXL.jpg (337x500, 24.51K)

That is why she won’t tell him.

Anyways, we don't have autistic Christians here who save themselves for marriage, but we do have a lot of Muslims who still keep that tradition. What happens is the Muslim girl has boyfriends (especially if she goes to university in another city) and she just does a lot of blowjobs and anal sex and then she marries some Muslim guy as a "virgin". So I have no reason to think all those American Christian virgins are also just "virgins".

Christians are pretty easy to fool desu

Any Forums telling men to go to church to find virgins, or even just non-slut low body count women is like leading lambs to slaughter.
If anything if you're a "reformed" slut you will deliberately target naive beta bucks Any Forums users by attending church.

I think you meant *authentic Christians

Many such cases; the problem is this. Girls are already getting sexualized at 12 while boys are still playing with toys and reading superhero comics. This disgusts the girls but then Chad the senior football team quarterback comes around in the new 'stang his daddy bought him for his 16th birthday and he's so dreamy and he takes them to the coolest parties and he's like a starling in the cherry tree pecking every ripe cherry he finds and then tosses them aside and on to the next one. The girls are encouraged with big allowances for sexy clothes to cat around as much as they like till the end of 2nd year university then the hammer comes down and it's time to find a husband. Clean up the act, no more booze weed and coke, put the party slut clothes aside and start hanging out at church. Fish in a barrel.

kys loser

I'm very relieved to read the advice given by the columnist.
That's the extent of what she can do.
The woman asker herself is a whore already, she's just wondering if she should continue to hide it.
I've always found "Ask Abby" to give fairly credible advice. I don't recall her ever suggesting anything remain hidden or secretive, which is the basis for many of the questions she gets.

Attached: 1621518252975.png (602x536, 231.55K)

My whole marriage is predicated on threats of extreme violence if any number of non-loyal behaviors are exhibited. She knows and knew marrying me 20 years ago that marrying me was RIDE-OR-DIE and over those 20 years nothing has changed to cause anyone with a brain to doubt those commitments. Nay, there is good reason to enforce the belief that those actions would be carried out since.
Now on my end I told her what I intended to do (Me 20 her 17) and it was very based indeed and woulda been a wild prospect for a 17 year old to embark upon. The thing is I've also done that - so there is just endless reason to believe that I will do what I will say I will do if the stated conditions are met. It's about doing what you say you will do at the end of the day. Most of you do not inculcate the belief that you're that type of dude.
Also if you are attached to material or overly driven by it she will know what you're about and that the threats are empty. The threats necessarily entail throwing all that away. She knows a bitchboy who won't harm his funko pop collection, OK?
Now, who wants more wisdom?

Abby is based desu

Attached: 46mhne.png (1276x709, 338.16K)

How exactly do you make those threats?
If I explicitly tell them "if you do X, I will kill you" they will get a restraining order/ improson me, take half my stuff, then do X out of spite.

Attached: Just be yourself.png (661x807, 332.06K)