It's just beautiful, the sudden realization, the realization that his "beautiful daughter" whom he saw her grow...

It's just beautiful, the sudden realization, the realization that his "beautiful daughter" whom he saw her grow, her first steps, whom he taught stuff, laughed with, got blown to pieces and probably screamed in agony for a few seconds while she was surrounded by pure hell, when she could simply be comfortably at home drinking some fucking tea, all because of a fucking needless stupid war which he supported, hahaha, now he will "bury" her carbonized pieces when a simple decision of having lived a normal life would have changed everything, must be the same when edgy CoD players get robbed at gunpoint for the first time in their lives, at that moment, he surely felt sincere regret and wished he simply had chosen to live a normal life, where he would be with at home with his daughter, watching his grandkids play together, I'm touched, this photo is a piece of art

Russians be like NOT LE HECCIN DAUGHTERINO CIVILIARINO

Attached: 1661076648760172[1].png (716x657, 404.14K)

And this is why I celebrate whenever jews die.

Op is kinda odd

Attached: 89560A7F-49AF-4E66-85D3-4246820995A4.png (728x440, 156.91K)

he is afraid as he knows he is next.

No he is not. The Russian elites, and Russians, should feel on their own skin what they and their country is causing. This event is in a sense beautiful, yet dramatic. Russians are not safe.

fake news
crisis actors
staged false flag
no one died.

>must be the same when edgy CoD players get robbed at gunpoint for the first time in their lives, at that moment, he surely felt sincere regret and wished he simply had chosen to live a normal life
lol wut

Hopefully Russia slaughters loads of hohols after this. With some real luck they’ll get the CIA niggers who helped the hohols too.

>must be the same when edgy CoD players get robbed at gunpoint for the first time in their lives,
what is the correlation here? unless the niggers robbing him were people he talked shit to in game, there is no correlation, and you are a rambling transexual until further notice.

Attached: chud vs tranny.png (500x493, 151.99K)

>Ukraine govt shells Ukraine citizens in Donbass for years on end
>Neighbor Russia bordering Donbass steps in to save people being murdered by their own government
>Russia is the bad guy
I haven't really been paying attention to this up to now
But I just read up on why this conflict even exists
I hope Russia captures Zylensky alive so they can blood eagle him on live TV

Attached: zelensky.jpg (989x927, 68.06K)

This man will become a demon

Attached: 18625 - 4soyjaks arm art black_metal bloodshot_eyes clothes crying female femjak flag full_body glasses hair hand hanging hat leg nazi open_mouth rope soyjak stubble tank text tongue tranny variant bernd variant chudjak y.png (3098x3617, 1.51M)

Is she okay??

>that filename
>those trips
I kneel

that crispy critter feel

Attached: 1652762633098.jpg (480x478, 16.63K)

Only thing I think about is, all those killed in Ukraine due to this man. He promoted the war. He advocated for it.

Ukrainian Civilians and Soldiers. Russian Soldiers. It all loops back to him being a member of the war council, who urged Putin for it.

Enjoy it. Enjoy that feeling.

Let me correct that for you, then:
>Russian-backed rebels in Donbass are fighting against the Ukrainian government and killing actual Ukrainians
>Russia, who has already stolen Crimea from Ukraine, steps in to try to steal more land but under the lie that Ukraine is killing its citizens
>brainlets buy this lie

>we'll ask again mister Dukin: what do we think of Medvedev and his patriotism?

They like seeing kids get hurt. Groomers know that only kids play video games and they want to see those kids get groomed and harmed.

I literally couldnt care less about some roastie getting toasted.

Qa lost