Why do i get the feeling that the right-wing influencers...

Why do i get the feeling that the right-wing influencers, content creators and talking heads are all grifters and only say what chuds wanna hear?

>Tim Pool
>Alex Jones
>The kikes of Dailywire
>Triggernometry
>Blaire White (lel)
>Posobiec
>Paul Joseph Watson and his sister Sydney Watson

None of them seem authentic. They claim to hate Mainstream Media like CNN but use the exact same tactic to get views.

Attached: wutface.jpg (947x831, 161.39K)

>Tim Pool
>Alex Jones
>The kikes of Dailywire
>Triggernometry
>Blaire White (lel)
>Posobiec
all jewish, that's why

none of them are right wing.

Because they are grifters and usually controlled to some extent.

They're all worth listening to and have to make a buck

All of them.
They’re just profiting from the war.
They don’t pursue Truth.
I stopped watching videos many months ago, however I would Love to be able to have someone out there sharing real news, intel, making proper analyses…
The absence of real outlet is making the war so much harder.
I feel like a fish in a fishbowl looking out and knowing I’m totally alien.

PJW seems authetic to me, but besides that yeah they are all grifters.

why do you need an influencer to reaffirm your beliefs?

ALL POSTS ON Any Forums ARE MADE BY BOTS. THERE ARE NO GENUINE POSTS BEING MADE. EVERYTHING IS FABRICATED.

They are all grifters

most posts, I'd love to get an actual figure. That Seychelles bot is a good example.

Where would you put them though? I call them right-wing because their main audience are mostly young right-wing chuds, Maga retards and conservative boomers. All of them endorse Trump...so....

Pool isn't right-wing

Yes. Hardly anyone who stands in front of a camera for a living in themselves on camera. Its all an act.

controlled opposition

oh you're just a fucking idiot, carry on

choose one
making you better feeling

le cope
le deny

Attached: UltraMAGA.jpg (3562x2284, 2.37M)

Inaction. Almost every "based guy" serves just to calm down those who are really pissed off.

the FUCKING cope!

dude, just fuck the trannie already.

ok big brain

list all the eCelebs who ARE right wing...

let me guess...

Tucker Carlson?

lmao!

Attached: 6kg1j5.jpg (964x500, 192.49K)

Who cares, it's not like you have to internalize everything you see come out of someones mouth.

>Triggernometry

THESE fuckers came out of nowhere, they arn't funny at all. Some good guests, but who funds them? It's clear there is some culture movers behind this.

Attached: 1659541197818768.png (1000x955, 504.27K)

I like Joe Rogan. There are things I disagree on and some episodes are hard to listen to but overall I enjoy his show.

only one man left online has "based" takes

Attached: king cobra.png (960x498, 316.88K)

He never has any hardcore guests on, at his height, he should of had tommy robinson on. Serpentza would be an interesting guy to have on.

>at his height,
thats a low blow

Attached: carlos joke.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

All commentators are grifters.

because that's exactly what they are.

because you are leftist shit and don't like the truth.
or you are a bot trying to convert someone, all you do is reinforce resistance against your (((people)))

>Tim Pool
Not a grifter, just a centrist

>Alex Jones
unironically based and redpilled

>The kikes of Dailywire
>Triggernometry
literal jews

>Blaire White (lel)
disgusting tranny, gross

>Posobiec
literal glownigger

i think they mean well but they're not very intelligent. PJW needs to get the camera a bit further from his fucking face and get over the fact some girl didnt want to suck his dick

Because there’s a huge demand for ‘right-wing’ representation. And anyone who genuinely believe and espouses ‘rightist’ talking points is unpersoned by the government and banks and other institutions. Only the conmen are allowed to carry on unmolested. Sure you might hear their names be smeared in big media from time to time. But that’s part of the cost. Then when the ‘right wing’ celebrity can no longer extract vale from their audience, the actor drops the act and shows their true beliefs or becomes ‘reformed’ and goes on an ‘apology tour’ on MSM networks. You can’t trust a single one of these grifters. Sure they may bring up some good points from time to time. But that’s usually accidental or the grifter need to prolong the con by ‘dropping’ harder redpills. It’s why fox news and conservative equivalents in other countries are all controlled opposition. Don’t forget that Rupert Murdoch wanted hillary clinton to win. But his audience wanted trump. So Murdoch has his hosts do everything they could to besmirch trump and promote jeb bush. But then murdoch begrudgingly allowed more and more open trump support. But still allowed 20th century fox and especially the animation division to shit on trump. Don’t forget all the simpsons promos for hillary back during 2015/2016. Yes the Simpson’s writers are super liberals and willingly did it anyway. But murdoch not only allowed it but encouraged it. Because he knew that a majority of potential trump voters were also fans of the simpsons and family guy. And watched those shows religiously every Sunday. Trump derangement syndrome started with the simpsons and family guy but eventually seeped into the entire network. Why do you think Rupert Murdoch sold 20th century fox to Disney? Because they had failed to stop trump getting elected. I’m not saying you can use known controlled opposition to our own ends. You just need to make them drop harder and harder redpills.

If they really meant what they said they would do it for free.

Haha...self-owned.

How can you say that about Brett Cooper?

They script conversations upfront like a tv show. Advanced AI's share of bot traffic is quite low. Most is phrase triggered general replies and upfront scripted conversations. This benefits the site (more traffic) and the agendas of the bots owners.

Idgaf about them being shills or grifters. I find their rantings funny and much funnier are people offended by them. I neither take politics serious nor give I a fuck about it.

It's just very easy to scam under educated people. Yet don't forget even the dumbest maga chuds are barely even 2 out of maybe 5 people. They don't rep 50% of the population being we don't have 100% voter turn out. We get 60%-70% max voter turn out and they aren't the majority of that either.
So it's not like the gifters or Trump is scamming this huge percentage of the pop. The number of people is still big being the USA pop is like 331m but the percentage is small. The vast majority of Americans see past the GOP's fake outrage over everything. It's not the best and brightest who think election fraud happened, trans whatever is an issue or the IRS is coming for them etc.

Attached: BBQ_BEER_FREEDOM.jpg (1600x1600, 359.85K)

Tim Poole is a loud, annoying, actual faggot who things his pseudo-philosophical screeching is mind blowing and awesome, while simultaneously managing to not have a single original thought. He repeats the same bullshit people have been saying for decades, just repackaged for a younger audience.
That’s what all these idiots do.
And before “muh Jew, muh leftie shill”
Yes. The left is doing the exact same thing.
Anyone who says otherwise is lying to you and trying to kike you out of money in the form of subscription fees or advertising or donations.
We are no longer the consumer, we are the product being served up as analytical data that can be sold to the highest bidder.
Do yourselves a favor and break from the cycle. Create your own art. (I hate the term content, I’m not trying to create CoNtEnT, I’m trying to create art) because even if you never make a dime off what you create you are fulfilling the mandate that is being a human being, which is to break from animal instinct and reflect on what you see around you.
Sentience is the universe observing itself, so observe.

Attached: 3003B931-7928-4968-80BF-7506865869CB.jpg (400x617, 73.33K)

Now turn that around and apply it to your own sides retarded verbal diarrhea, fucking retard nazi.