Can we save Spain?

Spanish bros Germany, France and England are demographically finished due to mass migration. They’re future is either peacefully die or cruent civil war which I think they’ll lose anyway. Here we are finished in so many ways, but we arent demographically as invaded as they are. Is there a hope for us? Can we be the last bastion of western europe? Do we still have a chance?

Attached: 328EEB24-9AF6-4F16-B9A3-FAA78209F505.jpg (928x689, 174.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lo único que puede salvar a este país es otra guerra civil y volver a llenar las cunetas de rojos apestosos.

The solution for Spain is simply removing feminism, then every other issues will fall like dominos. I always find impressive all the butthurt Spain still generate.

Attached: 1636024616539m.jpg (1024x768, 114.71K)

Attached: sijix1a4ok771.jpg (640x653, 130.69K)

Spain and Austria used to be bros dude. You ruled the world together.

Attached: Flag-Pins-Spain-Austria.jpg (400x320, 64.6K)

Spain was there before you and will be there long after you, hating strangers is genetically encoded in every single Iberian alive or dead, brainwashing doesn't stand a chance against natural instinct and intuition. Vixca l'raca espanyola. Picsortarel.

Attached: vixca-shitposting.jpg (612x960, 52.74K)

Austrians still rule their cucktry
The only blonde family they have

i don't understand where you refugees even get off posting here at all.

No it's us, Bourbons.

Seething Mestizo cope

wow, southern Spain is straight nigger tier, it's even more mud than Portugal

sure just stay in austria

Spain is fucked by itself. Even if you take away the negros the moors the latin. Spain is fucked because Spanish people.

LOL
user I hate to break it to you, but Spain was already invaded and demographically changed several hundred years ago. You're probably partially Moorish yourself.

Time is running out

Attached: 1584905339018.jpg (325x325, 34.52K)

They don't. But they should have

steel yourself, quit being a bitch. This collapse has a silver-lining, just imagine all the refugees and immigrants that would move on or return to their countries of origins? have some optimism

Attached: S-PAIN.png (481x407, 290.11K)

fake map

Attached: distancias 3.png (1344x943, 115.58K)

>Spanish bros Germany, France and England are demographically finished due to mass migration. They’re future is either peacefully die or cruent civil war which I think they’ll lose anyway.
spaniards are the guys who always lose their civil wars, we won all of our civil wars.

the only people fixated on spain being an infested with arab-nafrinigger genetics are muslims and people who have never been, just don't reply.

Yes, we'll be one of the latest countries to go extinct that's why they're butthurt
We've always been a refuge country for Europeans, unfortunately we have too many Brits living here which may affect our country in the long term

no.
there will only be european countries in those eastern european countries that aren't inside nato.
there aren't many, so...

are you going to win the future civil war against the sharia state? it will be the only civil war that matters.

>Here we are finished in so many ways, but we arent demographically as invaded as they are.
White french people have a positive birthrate, spaniards don't, not even close
>french people would lose a war against 10% disorganised niggers and nafris
damn you're stupid

>Spain and Austria used to be bros dude. You ruled the world together.
"the world" might be an overstatement, when they failed to keep the dutch enslaved, and failed to take as much as a single italian city

pretty funny that dutch one too, because the dutch are bros, we didn't let the inbred german fucks move spanish troops through our territory, so to invade the netherlands, they had to do all this retarded route, boating the spanish soldiers from spain to italy, then walking through italy, and all the way through dozens of countries in the italy

The spanish soldiers became super famous for raping and pillaging the shit out of german women, and this last several generation, they spent 80 years losing the same war after all

>Can we be the last bastion of western europe?
DNA has proven that spaniarabia and moortugal are actually Upper Africa, and Europe ends at the Pyrenees
>Spain and Portugal have a history of fervent Catholicism, but almost a third of the population now turns out to have a non-Christian genetic heritage. About 20 percent of the current population of the Iberian Peninsula has Sephardic Jewish ancestry, and 11 percent bear Moorish DNA signatures, a team of geneticists reports.
nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html

Attached: 1450382867257.png (562x258, 244.56K)

>White french
the moment you have to say this you already lost.
there are no "black french".
blacks aren't french and french aren't black.

also, most of your white women have niglet kids.

kike

Attached: 1639841107474.jpg (1440x2722, 967.05K)

I've seen 2 sandniggers working in logistics
4 niggers, 3 selling bracelets and 1 begging, they all leave during winter
In the past 8 months, how many niggers and sandnog you've seen, let's do a comparison

I told the other user that the only people who do this are americans, the poor and muslims, don't bother.

Attached: 1430094418070.jpg (1008x938, 205.42K)

lol this shit thread is only attracting paedo-muslims. Time to let it slide.

>are you going to win the future civil war against the sharia state?
France isn't the UK or Sweden, there are no organised muslims in France, no sharia political parties, on top of that, all muslims are under surveillance because of the terrorist attacks (which appened because france destroyed the islamic state in all of africa and the middle east, the losers were angry about it and do terrorism against france to take revange)

I mean just think back to the algeria war, the french soldiers had been betrayed by their governement, they had no supplies, no industry, NONE, nothing what so ever, they were at war with the french governement, north african rebels, all of the eastern block, and all of NATO, and they still managed to hold out for several years, with no supplies, outnumbered 20 to 1

now imagine what happens when an army has actual supplies and isn't at war with both NATO and the commies at once

>the moment you have to say this you already lost.
portuguese bro, try to pull your 2 neurons together

If I had said "French people have a positive birthrate", INSANTLY some amerimutt would have comitted mutt's law and made a comment along the lines of "he he he, it must be le niggers who are doing all the babies", which is why I HAD to specify white french, to prevent one kind of retarded comment

sadlly it seems that by stopping one evil, I caused another, and invited a new an unintended kind of retarded comment

>In the past 8 months, how many niggers and sandnog you've seen, let's do a comparison
here, all the delivery drivers and UBER drives are niggers, uber maybe not, more like 50% of UBERs, and 100% of food delivery

that's the only niggers I have seen, basically only food delivery guys, as to how many I saw, idk, as often as I ordered food I guess? lol

I went to Spain recently, and it was suprisingly homogenous. I did see quite a few south american goblins walking around though, but other than that I saw very few blacks and other assorted non-whites.

basado

that argument to me is why nationalists can't ever make sense
you do realize "France" is a made up idea.
Prior to the XXth century, most of people in France wouldn't fucking identity as french nor speak the damn language, but basque or breton or provencal or whatever...

Enforcing a national identity based on historical lies and myths was a plot designed to destroy local identity and make the country stronger for wars and the future globohomo world that was already taking shape

what we need is take back the country from within starting small, not pretend that it can go much further as it is

Muslims/Africans in Europe end up in weird position were after 3 gens they're disliked by the Muslims/Africans back home (like Chicanos) and are forced to side with place they live, also the "draw bridge" mentality is common ironically , as immigrants dislike new immigrants "taking their jobs".

>after 3 gens
spaniarabian and moortugese ancestors were blacked by Moors over a millennia ago, how many gens is that?

Attached: 1518515857699.jpg (1024x702, 365.48K)

Spain passes pro fag and feminist laws like literally every other month.

Attached: Black-Girl-Watt.jpg (599x626, 32.56K)

who cares? they're niggers and they're going back to niggerabia. I don't care if they were born there it doesn't make them spanish.

you're still here despite getting BTFO and having to resort to MSpaint memes? LOL. Browncel.