The subversion of Any Forums

Any Forums is now shilling for an anti-european, pro white genocide russoid ghoul under the guise of fighting against "globohomo". This however is not surprising when you come into the realisation that all these shills are actually non-white. US flags are beaners and other mongrels, Canadian flags are sinoindian abominations - and the same can be said for Australia and New Zealand. UK flags are pakis and arabs, French flags are nafris and other mutagenic aberrations. Germs are turks and Baltic flags are obviously russian diaspora. Memeflaggots are obviously shitskins, jews or bots. I want to add that what happened to the demonic spawn of dugin should be happening to every anti-european politician, journalist, activist and adjacents. You will not win and europe will prevail.

Attached: IMG_4121.jpg (731x1125, 141.49K)

Not getting your clot shot

That's a man

Attached: zelensky.jpg (989x927, 68.06K)

>swiss
Fuck off mountain jew

i only came for the goth girl...i didn't even read what you wrote

Attached: 1636240156536.jpg (554x605, 47.97K)

Jew
Mongrel zogbot
Turk
Russoid diaspora

Yes. All must burn.

Attached: born_to_kill.jpg (962x1280, 357.08K)

That's cool but I don't give a shit and I won't support either side

Wouldn't expect anything less from someone whose country is run by a literal mongrel mob

>Claim pol is being anti-white
>proceeds to claim that white majority country posters are non whites.

Fuck putin but this sounds like D & C thread. lol

Attached: 1660725502416398.jpg (684x560, 67.3K)

Oh shit I forgot about you, are you a mutt stationed in underage sex land or are you a mongrel shilling for russia? Both are equally plausible. Also only the shills are majority non-european smoothbrain.

How does it feel leeching off a much better country than Russia, diasporashit?

Enjoy picking sides in a war where the leaders of both sides are literal jews

One side is very anti-european whilst the other one is not. You can't hide under the guise of being a globohomo fighter forever.

I can do what I want and you can suck my balls mountainjew

Attached: 1655482028688.jpg (1024x507, 71.39K)

>there's a bunch of Dugin shilling going on
>I don't like it
>why has Any Forums done this to me
Any Forums is 100% subversion of all views at all times and always has been. Fuck off back to

Attached: astral autism.jpg (1080x1131, 254.17K)

is that mp_harbor

go suck kikedick with your (((V)))AIDS infested shitmouth.

How do I get a gf like that

The enemy is globohomo.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend until that enemy is destroyed. Globohomo is a huge threat to everyone, they want to steal everything you have and kill or enslave every single free man on this planet.

I wish that were me

Suck tranny cock

I'll be your gf(bf) like that

>Globobobo

Attached: 440.png (702x802, 53.62K)

>mountain kike tries to call everyone and everything non white
We should genuinely napalm your shitty Jewish country.

Anyone that feels glee over the idea of someone's daughter dying is a faggot. Simple as

Attached: 1661082559681.jpg (1080x720, 196.11K)

Yes but it's always been the case. This site went to complete shit starting in 2016.

Attached: cap-nupol.png (2996x1596, 1.02M)