It's my first time in Melbourne and what the fuck. Why are there so many Asians...

It's my first time in Melbourne and what the fuck. Why are there so many Asians?! The fuck is wrong with you Aussie fuckers?

t. South Island kiwi

Attached: 1642791509468.jpg (1250x2048, 284.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iu4O4vv2VwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smelly fat smelly fat
What are they feeding you
It's all your fault

You actually believed the white man's paradise memes on Any Forums?
Australia has been completely chinked and poo'd, and now will be flooded with sudos and other Africans.

>19 yo looks like a late 40s roastie
i want to see what she'll look like after hitting the wall

wait till you see the amount of niggers.

must sting for her to know that this is her at her peak attractiveness. Its only downhill once you pass 20.

Melbourne is minority White. They stopped reporting this fact beyond 2016 when the White percentage was already at 56%.

Meanwhile, Melbourne has never been worse and is an absolute shithole.

Kiwi living in South Island, you bunch autistic Scotts sure living under the rock.

>what she'll look like after hitting the wall
She is the wall.

lol hahahahahah smelly cat

Heh nothin' personell roastie

Attached: A14A3311-AF71-4886-B4FE-CAB4A35AB418.png (400x392, 408.86K)

CBD is alright since it's all Asians and they're usually not violent. Doesn't mean it's good, it's just not a shithole. What the fuck is up with Footscray? Went there the other week and I've never been so tense in my life

99/10 in emu land

Blocked

Attached: tragic.jpg (1080x1486, 541.45K)

Footscary, scare your feet!
Last time I was there I was on the tram, through the Window I can see sever young niggers throwing punches outside a Subway shop, it’s like tourist in safari park cable car watching wild animals in nature.

Maybe she should start blocking fast food restaurants instead

One could say Melb is no longer part of Aus.

What a cow!

>I'm also 19 years old
Not in human years.

>CBD is alright since it's all Asians and they're usually not violent.
Ok. They've just ruined every aspect of a once ok city without being overtly "violent".

>What the fuck is up with Footscray?
Dumping ground for non-whites.

Sweet Jesus that thing is 19? It's gonna be a cosmic horror by the time it's 30

The rats just snitched again and they are still training them to make them smarter. Also can someone get the whore off my line if she's not going to work the bitch keeps babbling in pure irony purposely not interpreting the difference between local faggot crackheads and what I have going on.

>first time in Melbourne
That right there is your first fuck up cuzzy broo

that is a man

I've heard the real estate prices are exploding and driving the immigrants out there because of all the tourists who come to see an authentic ghetto.

Must have been a long time ago. Footscray has been tame as fuck for the last 7-8 years.

Migrants live fine rich or poor, all receive generous welfare beyond a brand new country to destroy. Melbourne was never a decent city, but it was way better than any non-white country, and now it's genuinely third world, pollution going up, plastic waste everywhere, infrastructure failing, just and endless shitlist of shit all because non-whites ruin everything.

Melbourne is a shithole, only decent parts are Collingwood and Fitzroy, the rest should be demolished.

So my question is right fellow bullshit artist

I'm Steve jobs apparently because I'm not skilled in the art of sucking dicks or neglect to the point of terrorism yet pic related and I'm still waiting for my NBA young boy shirt to be returned and for the military to stop giving niggers quantum tech.

youtu.be/iu4O4vv2VwE

Yet this one still has an issue and apparently eureka perpetual is the only answer.

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-072109.png (1080x2400, 2.3M)

Melbourne was amazing in the 70s, 80s, 90s and early 00s. Probably the best city in australia back then.

The last 20 years destroyed it.

The majority of white people that live in melbourne are lefty cucks, who are largely to blame for the current problem.

The new immigrants are trash. The chinese dont cause trouble and are quite, but they dont assimilate, dont put effort into learning english, and just buy up all property. Some real estates are run by chinese and sell only to chinese

You have middle eastern types living out in the far east suburbs near dandanong. Violent ugly shit holes.

When i was living there 8 years ago thwy had massive problems with africans walking around the cbd breaking car windows, or niggers raiding suburban soccer clubs.

Look up the suburb box hill. Its like 90% chinese. You go to the shopping centre, the banks, everything is written in chinese. Its the most cuckiest thing in the world