UC Berkeley off-campus housing bans white guests from common areas to “avoid white violence”

UC Berkeley off-campus housing bans white guests from common areas to “avoid white violence”.

Segregation is back
And that's a good thing

Attached: 1630833603571.png (1242x1620, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11127383/UC-Berkelys-campus-op-called-Person-Color-Theme-House-bans-white-guests-common-areas.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>niggers can go everywhere
>white's are forbidden from places
This isn't a win retard. If jews push it, it's not good for whites.

I am struggling to see how whites being prevented from fraternising with niggers is a bad thing

Because niggers aren't prevented from fraternsing with whites.

How else will my daughter get access to BBC? I'm paying good money for this college

Imagine the talking points from "conservative" pundits if this gets really big.
>iF tHe RaCeS wErE rEvErSeD

It's a good thing but we need to go further and deport them all back to Africa and ban them from spreading their USA nigger music all over the world.

>he think it's niggers spreading nigger music

No niggers, no nigger music. Simple as.

>No niggers, no nigger music. Simple as.
who imported them in the first place? who will never let them get deported? don't be a fool

As long as Whites don't have to maintain the building, plumbing; HVAC, electrical I'm cool.

mexicans do that

>who will never let them get deported?
They could do it on their own volition if they ever wanted to do what's right on their end but they keep serving the Jew instead.

It’s really sad people are going to have to die for pragmatism to return.

>Simple as.
It's not
There are more than enough nigger-tier whites to continue producing nigger music for infinity.
How many whites do you know that listen to white music?

They don't. Labor companies are propped up by the dwindling white boomer employees.

>white people are NIGGERS too
Yeah bro I know you have this mexishit "fren" who's like totally chill and based. Piss off.

It is good for whites, in the long term.

Jokes on you.
I don't have friends.

Can there be white only housing that doesn't allow blacks in?

White sh*tlibs reminding us that they are the enemy once again.

I doubt any Jews are pushing that, its blacks backed by whites.

You sound cringe.

although this shit seems unreasonable and is probably violating several laws that will never be enforced because of corrupt jew court systems i understand where theyre coming from to an extent.

if youve ever been in a room with 300 black people who you feel probably dont like you and youre the 1 white person there youre walking on eggshells the whole time.

let them segregate themselves and have their own little area.

the only problem is we cant have one to keep their psychotic asses out except by using yakub's tricknology such as pushing housing prices out of their price range but that ends up usually hurting normal low income whites and breeding silicon valley faggots who then perpetuate more of You Know What.

That's not what's being said though. You're doing the classic politician thing of answering the question you WISH you were asked.

If that were true you would be more candid about the nature of non whites.

> corrupt jew court system
are polchuds incapable of reasoned analysis or do we have to keep suffering your neurotic obsession with jews? only 1 of the 9 supreme court justices is a jew. historically catholics have made up a big part of the judiciary of the united states.

>the nature of Jewish influence is often nigger influence misattributed
Okay but the courts are still corrupt.

what's the housing place called?

Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. The time is for action, not larping like nazis. You can only expect your dispossession to get worse and worse as time goes on. whites are already a minority in america.

"Person of Color Theme House"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11127383/UC-Berkelys-campus-op-called-Person-Color-Theme-House-bans-white-guests-common-areas.html