Unvaxxtards now think every kid who dies is due to the vaccine

> Owen Cotty, a 16-year-old junior at Methacton High School in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania died suddenly as he was playing frisbee with his father and uncle.

I think many of you need some basic health facts. There’s something called “sudden death” that is nothing new and although rare, sometimes affects kids and young people.
>B- But there are much more of these so-called sudden deaths now!!!
Obviously after 1 year of vaccine psychosis media outlets try to report more of these incidents because they get more shares and page views (as a result of this vaccine fearmongering).
>do you think it’s normal that 7 kids die unexpectedly in a single week!?!?
Actually it’s not unusual. America has some 330 million people and some 40 kids per 100,000 are expected to die from SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). So, it’s nothing crazy that in America 5-10 kids die of sudden death what differs is how often the media covers these cases

Attached: 7468DF3E-7DE3-48AA-A085-6B8CA950F084.png (1239x1080, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nbt.3488
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/evidence-grows-stronger-covid-vaccine-link-heart-issue-cdc-says-n1270339
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This. People die all the time, chud. It has nothing to do with the vaccine

ahh yes yet another poor quality bait by the new 150,000 WEF shills, ignore and sage.

How is it a shill? Is it not true?

remember to tell your parents to get checked for blood clots and cardiovascular.
most of them haven't had a checkup in years.
especially if your family has a history of heart attacks and heart disease.

Attached: godspeed-blending_in.png (2140x1683, 2.13M)

Nigger

>thinks SIDS is the same as a 16 year old dropping dead for "no reason"

>Retards still desperately shilling for big pharma

>SIDS
No such thing, most of the cases are infants suffocating because of negligence or insufficient parenting knowledge
Also, no refunds retard you will never be UNVAXXED no matter how many retarded threads you make to cope

It's clearly the Vax and clearly "da jooos." Both should be incinerated down to the last unit.

He died of heart attack. That is the reason. But it was unexpected

Unless a CoD is given then it probably is the jab. Only other reasonable explanation would be overdose and if those deaths were on the rise it would be all over the news.

Anyway aren't you due for another booster?

Because my ass says so

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Vaxxfag NPCs should have the Jew star on. Based anti-vaxxers are the ones who didn't fall for Jewish tricks.

People can die. People can die seemingly randomly. There is always a cause however.

It’s like you saying a car breaking has no cause and if I point out that it’s probably the fact you put in a fluid you bought from some jew at the corner of a street I’m suddenly a conspiracy theory chud. You are cognitive dissonant and pretend everything is fine while the world rots around you. Faggot.

>I think many of you need some basic health facts. There’s something called “sudden death” that is nothing new and although rare, sometimes affects kids and young people.
Are you cooping? Did you idiot vaxx your kids?

Attached: 1656854367519.jpg (1896x2048, 321.67K)

>16
>infant
Pick one

You dumb fucking vaxxoids thought everyone that died, no matter the cause, died from corona-chan

Ok, what proof do you have then that the kid had died because of the vax?

Heart attacks are becoming popular since the big vaxxing. I wonder why.

Attached: 1660320946804798.jpg (2812x2000, 2.2M)

Your parents are pretending to play along with your fantasy while deep inside they are repulsed and disgusted by the horrendous monstrosity you have become and that day can't come soon enough for them to have your dead name carved on your tombstone.

Teenager athletes dying from a congenital heart defect did occur before covid, it was however very rare: less than 5/year.

This

What proof do you have that grandma died from corona? Thats what you used to justify all this bullshit
Grandma died because she was 89 and had 3 types of cancer

retard still thinks big pharma is thinking of your safety over their profit. how does it feel to be fooled in everyturn? oh, right you ignore the facts to protect your overinflated fragile narcissistic ego. is so freaking easy to abuse low iq narcissists. you will even cut your own dick off if that protects your ego for a second :D

checked

Attached: 1656803013452.png (666x738, 483.24K)

Seriously when I was growing up and played frisbee I lost 5 friends. We just were mindful of where their bodies were and kept playing.
I remember times when friends would die playing hide and seek. It hated it when the ones who were supposed to seek would die. I stayed hidden for 5 hours until someone found me and told me Billy had a heart attack.

You injected yourself irreversibly with a gene therapy on the premise that everyone died from covid, including people dying in car accidents.
Your vaccination was based on fake news.

Attached: E9B4787B-CB65-4BE4-8DD1-B393DA573EE0.jpg (828x445, 305.19K)

That might be true but now let’s stick to the topic. What concrete evidence do you have that the kid had died of the ‘clot shot’?? No reason to be nervous, you can take your time

Shut the fuck up, dumb cunt
Prove that car accidents were caused by corona

Did you know the DHS has a program called Capstone, that produces drills that get displayed on television, without the notation that they are drills

Died with covid became died from covid to justify the lockdowns.

Died with jab is now died from jab, we are using the same dishonest metric as you did. Deal with it WEF shill,

> You injected yourself irreversibly with a gene therapy on the premise that everyone died from covid…
Yes

Attached: 958B30C5-5477-4AFE-B690-280E8465A5FF.png (771x804, 168.71K)

This already answers it. But you yourself already said it was a heart attack. Why is it so hard for faggots like you to connect the dots? We’ve been saying it causes heart issues. He died from heart issues. Are willfully ignorant? Do you need me to spoonfeed you studies and articles saying the same thing: that it causes heart issues and destroys your immune system?

Why are you such a moron?

>Concrete evidence
He is reasoning since it has become a not so rare occurrence. If you want evidence, post the whole autopsy of the poor fucker.

Attached: 1660251685978329.jpg (971x1779, 632.34K)

Attached: No refunds lmao GET FUCKED JABBOS.png (1229x1746, 3.83M)

Me.cago en todo tus muertos judío de mierda

Anyone that ever tested positive for covid and died counts as a covid death even when they died in car accidents or other completely unrelated ways, so counting anyone that got vaccinated and died to unidentified or potentially related causes seems more than reasonable

Yeah, its not hard to understand. Pump your body full of spike proteins and somethings going to get torn up. Usually the heart, because that can't repair itself.

This will work in a court of law but in the court of public opinion it’s not going to fly.

In 2016 Moderna was compared with Theranos in Nature biotech journal, let that sink in:
nature.com/articles/nbt.3488

Attached: mrna_wikipedia.jpg (1650x644, 769.84K)

>There’s something called “sudden death”
Invented as a way to explain death via vaccine injury.

Ok, so I assume that from now on every single kid who dies will be due to the vaccine

you are paying this shills bills by replying in this thread kys ^
SAGE

Such a SADS story

Attached: 1657646747485.jpg (1170x1246, 126.2K)

That’s my point guiri. This infant death syndrome has always existed and it’s well documented. Kids die (it’s extremely rare but it happens)

So when have kids without a immune system been born in large quantities?

Attached: 1657225966901.png (650x565, 105.37K)

>media outlets try to report more of these incidents

The complete opposite is true, the media are fully on board with the vaxxers, the reason why there is an uptick in sudden death syndromes by the media is that they would rather use this term than state the actual reasons for the deaths

Common sense.
What statistical evidence that this healthy 16 year old died of something other than the vax?
Cite source please.
Heart attacks in 16y/o’s is NOT common no matter how much you tell us it is.
Here you go. I found a cracking damn for you.
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/evidence-grows-stronger-covid-vaccine-link-heart-issue-cdc-says-n1270339

Attached: 17E3D5C3-4609-4E34-AECE-650C95E9BD54.jpg (1242x995, 410.32K)

Then show us proof that you got your fifth booster already tapas nigger.
If it was not a scam then people would be rushing to get their boosters and they aren't.
In fact the stats are so bad that even google had to remove 3rd and 4th dose curve from their vaccination charts.

Attached: safe_and_effective.jpg (1024x1020, 156.95K)

Attached: vax212.jpg (1076x1153, 494.98K)

But you know what happens mutt… there’s a 1:600,000 chance to die from the vaccine kek why am I supposed to explain for every single case that is the vaccine what caused it?