FRENCH PRISON organizes a Survivor game

Survivor: Criminals vs prison guards, all paid on tax money, with racing and swimming contest.

Look at this, look at this fucking country!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=6K7k9J88VpQ

These are rapists and so on.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 197.05K)

B-but, why are they all black?

France is a racist country

Wow, that's lowkey racist, i didn't realize they were all black, i don't want to go to jail (or maybe i should).

>swimming contest

If it is a survivor game then where are the deaths, I was expecting a little more you know

>swimming contest
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Just kidding, I hate niggers lole. I can say that because freedom.

Attached: download.png (210x239, 11.33K)

Economic factors

You are allowed to say it, silly. You aren't white.

Bro, I would accept that insult from a Swede or a Norwegian, but not from a literal caveman looking ass.

Attached: OASIS-London-1995-Credit-Stefan-De-Batselier.jpg (2000x1270, 269.75K)

Not a single French White person.

that's one way to solve the nigger problem

Whatever helps you cope, muttanon.

Attached: 1652985186224.png (366x337, 203.97K)

Post arm bong.

Attached: IMG_20220701_173440046.jpg (3120x4160, 2.33M)

You two are the same race

Attached: size0-full.jpg (640x424, 88.86K)

This country is doomed, we are living in a globohomo dystopia. Every attempt to change anything here = accusation of wanting the return of Hitler. Most people are beyond retardation, they see racism as the worst sins but act like assholes everydays.

it is an indian. don't bother.

that is what you get when you give every seat of power to the satan worshipping jews. we lost the second world war, and now satanists are turning everything to hell for everyone else but the criminals.

>camera angle for weights to be in view

Attached: 1648262905302.jpg (258x314, 11.44K)

france did it first, you thought it would be a grand spectacle like a Circus and your intellectuals spread hellworld.

many global powers did it before you and you thought you were immune and it would just be thoughtful "empiricism" and institutional enlightenment 2.0.

even all of your captions and comics and news funnies laughed at niggers as you attempted to cool their retard brains into society and it didn't work so you tried harder, and harder, and when niggers weren't the proper audience you directed your shit weapons at the west and that was extremely successful upon empathetic humans.

france still rules a lot of africa in the background given all of the rhetoric of horrible colonialism and bad ypipo subjugating niggers and subhumans. you guys do for africa what the CIA does for south america.

france is a goddamn disease. may your idols rot at the hands of non whites

Attached: chikkunz.jpg (665x498, 95.71K)

Do I make you horny baby? Randy?

Attached: 20220821_122459.jpg (4000x3000, 1.41M)