It's at the point where women can publicly call for the sterilization of male children using accounts with their real...

It's at the point where women can publicly call for the sterilization of male children using accounts with their real names and photos attached to it and get praised for it. How do we end misandry and gynocentrism in the west?

Attached: t.png (1531x891, 1.13M)

unironically gas the jews.

>Can’t wrap your head around a physical punishment in men?
>80% of males in the U.S. are circumcised

Hysterical women aren't the problem
Jews are the problem

Vasectomies being reversible is complete bullshit. Complications are common and the longer you've been snipped for the lower the chance of successfully reversing it.

After 14 years it's down to a 40% chance. These women are psychotic. I know they just say whatever makes them feel good but the fact that they can even make the comparison between popping optional pills and actually severing part of the reproductive system is shocking.

Women seem incapable of doing anything but exaggerating for emotional catharsis.

Gives you a glimpe on the true nature of feminism.

It's at the point where just shut the fuck up. This was addressed in the rise of Trump and populism and you opposed it and you can't take it back now.

The last part of her tweet says alot about what this is really about .

>Women seem incapable of doing anything but exaggerating for emotional catharsis.
Based

Attached: 1661078812914.png (160x160, 14.29K)

They lie about vasectomies being reversible because they want boys to be mutilated instead of making girls use one of the many non-surgical birth control methods

She doesn't give a shit that boys are the one who actually have their bodies violated at birth, she only cares about women and girls. She thought this would be some sort of "gotcha" but she just showed how most boys' bodily autonomy is taken from them at birth in the US

This

>bitching about her pills
God i fucking despise women

If a man said girls should have their tubes tied at puberty he would be in prison.

This shit would be seen as hate speech by Twitter admins if she said this about anyone other than male children.

Women don't like responsibility

>After 14 years it's down to a 40% chance. T
Source?? Can I get a source?
pretty sure it's way worse than that.

how would things be different if everyone was required to be punched in the face and or pepper sprayed in order to be considered a citizen/ adult?

She revealed that she doesn't give a fuck about male bodily autonomy, only female bodily autonomy.

That's kinda hot!

All is revealed. In one or two more generaties, the feminist utopia eill be firmly establishment. All men shall receive their vasectomies and petticoat punishments, except for the sons of the elites who, along with their few thousand fathers are the True rulers of this world.

If competition merely existing is a threat to your stature then you ain't shit.

>pretty sure it's way worse than that.

I think it's down to 40% after 5 years, not 14 years