Turkey blocks NATO expansion

>Sweden and Finland will not become NATO members if they continue to ignore Ankara’s extradition demands, Turkish Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag has said.
>“Until now, none of the persons accused of terrorism, whose extradition from Sweden and Finland was requested by Turkey, have been returned,”
>Bozdag said the process of Sweden and Finland joining NATO “will not move a step forward” unless the matter is resolved.

Nice fucking NATO erection you got there, pretty short-lived I must say LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_9.jpg (1723x995, 790.77K)

Why are nordics so incompetent
Oh wait.
>indecisive female leadership

That mad sultan is going to get everything he wanted.

I mean you say all that as if 80% of nato doesn't want to genocide turks

greeks and turks (honestly both are turks) are both in NATO and want to go to war with each other, if on top of that Turkey begins to act like a double agent that tries to weaken NATO, what do you think will happen lol? any major NATO country could conquer turkey in a week, if they try to overplay their place using bureacracy, they play a dangerous game

Attached: 947737508ee0a68d4ec8df9c1c4c1e61.jpg (550x719, 37.26K)

NO!!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! WE MUST RELINQUISH THE LAST SHREDS OF OUR INDEPENDENCE BECAUSE THE WEF-APPOINTED WHORE SAID SO!!!!

>>“Until now, none of the persons accused of terrorism, whose extradition from Sweden and Finland was requested by Turkey, have been returned,”
are we talking ISIS fighters that SWEDEN, YES! has been giving asylum to, or journalists the turks want to cut into pieces and dissolve in acid here?

>any major NATO country could conquer turkey in a week
citation on that one please, no USA hardmode

kurds probably

Yeah I found out the Scandinavians are supporting Kurd rebels. So why do they want to join a special NATO club and then at the same time fund enemies of that club? We need to be on the same page here.

NATO doesn't make you lose any independence, it's just a military defensive pact, the only consquence is that your army will be in drills with other european countries, and that your minister of defence will have to attend a bunch of joint strategy conferences

also the minor fact that if you are not in NATO, russia WILL invade you after they are done with Ukraine, Ukraine wasn't in NATO, look what happened to them, russia attacked them, their cities are in rubble, that's what happens when you try to be an autistic loner next to a mad beast that wants to eat you

Finland has been outside of NATO for nearly a century and Russia didn't invade them even when they had far greater power.
France is just talking shit.

>Until now, none of the persons accused of terrorism, whose extradition from Sweden and Finland was requested by Turkey, have been returned,”
So just return them and it's done. This is as much of a blocade as a price tag is blocking you from owning things in a store

Can we buy weapons from Russia or China in NATO? So much for independence.

it's basically a military slavery to US

>citation on that one please
Honestly I was just thinking of France, and the two times France and the Ottoman empire fought

The first time, we conquered all of Ottoman north africa, ottoman middle east, and were about to march onto istanbul when the campaign was cut short and the troops had to go back to Paris for more important matters than the Fall of the Ottoman Empire

The second time we fought, we did a naval landing, captured constantinople, forced the Ottoman sultan to abdicate and dissolve the Ottoman empire, with minimal casualties

If the USA got involved, they would either, 1
>desert storm turkey, if they are given years to prepare
>B fail horribly, suffer large losses, and start carpet bombing turkey with their stratobombers, which is honestly a lot more effective than their modern military doctrine
>C, completely collapse in random and arbitary civil protests against the war in a cacophony of schizofrenic opinions about geopolitics that american citizens have

as for the other NATO countries, I'm not sure, are there really any "major" other than France and the USA?
I guess Canada would punch above their weight, that's what they did in WW2, Poland has a massive military in size of manpower, but they're not exactly famous for being good at war, they are one of the many nations that started big and ended small, rather than the opposite, but on the other hand they do hate turks, so they would be very willing to fight them
I'm not sure what the strength of the Italian forces are, probably a complete meme, I know they are doing better technologically than they were in WW2, but organisation or funding side, I doubt they are capable

so yeah, basically only France and the USA could pull that off, with Poland and greece being countries that could still be very useful and even win a 2 v 1 war against turkey, even if they don't do it too fast

If he gets those, leftists supported by shitskins would start bombing finns and swedes in terror war inside their countries. It would cause chain reaction of riots in other western european countries where both turkish and kurdish (plus supporting kurds other muslims) diasporas are too big (e.g. Germany / Netherlands etc).

>refers to old wars as merit of modern warfare

Stop reading there, frog. Kys.

>Can we buy weapons from Russia or China in NATO?
no idea, probably, I don't see why they wouldn't want up to date intelligence on communist military equipement

>Any major Nato country
Turkey is the 2nd largest Nato power

>Turkey is the 2nd largest Nato power
in olives?

More to this point - USSR defeated finland 2 times - winter war and WW2. Both time were spared. First time via relatively small land cessation agreement and second time simply by eternal grace of Stalin. It is one of biggest mysteries btw up to today why Stalin didn't include them in USSR, there are lots of monuments in moscow with 16 symbols representing USSR, which had 15 repbulics so finland was meant to be 16th. It means soviet architects KNEW it must have happened, but somehow Stalin graciously left them alone.

In standing army and military capabilities

Turks are gonna turk.
But in the end the bird gets roasted.

Yes, Turkey and Serbia have purchased from both. It's not against the rules. But we would likely be sanctioned out of any US weapons programs if we did that, regardless of NATO membership.

Torcs

Stalin had a soft spot for Finland because we sheltered him back in his days as a young revolutionary. That's my theory, anyway.

dumb frognigger lmao

Nope, bird doesn't get roasted. Turkey as NATO member >> Finland and Sweden NATO member.

Turkey is key to main trading routes from MENA region and Asia (Bosphorus and Dardanelles). Turkey has one of the most pumped USA base called Inzherlik. Turkey has one of the biggest and capable armies in NATO (after USA itself) dwarfing whateve Sweden and Finland have. Whoever has Turkey under control geographically covers all black sea / balkans / mediterannean via short ranged missiles. Finland and Sweden border iceberg and iceberg. There is no comparison. He is clearly playing game of not letting those 2 nordic countries to join NATO. He prefectly knew how cuckoldish swedes are sensitive to muh refugees and knew that putting such requirement is 99% impossible to fullfil by nord and fingolian fags. In return he received Russian jets and air defence systems which he wanted to buy as they are superior to USA by few generations. Also Putin allowed him to exterminate Kurds in Syria and he in return accepted Assad as legitimate president. It is big game and Turkey took side already so it will all unfold shortly.

>In standing army and military capabilities

Well considering we went through them like a hot knife through butter WHEN THEY WERE THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE AT THE PEAK OF THEIR POWER, I would say the hairy ape nation of turkey and their leader, Golum, does not pose a major threat

I mean according to schizos like you, Iraq had the third largest military in the world, and the best anti air defence system on the planet just before the USA invaded them, reading the number of NCOs and APCs is one thing, being an actually competent country filled with engineers on rapid response, with an actual economy, and actual human ressources who can produce shit and solve complicated problems in your country is another

Perhaps, pekkabro. I would only add that Finland had a very nice geopolitics setup until recent chimpout - make money on logistics between east and west via northern routes + make money in Russia as biggest market for finnish companies abroad (e.g. Valio / Nokian etc.). Have a nice day.