Feminism is men's choice

Women are inferior to men in every way. Their very design makes it inevitable that men dominate them. The bar is set so low, but men today act helpless in the face of female thought, behavior, etc. Women fart and men act like they're trying to solve a complex equation. What will it take to make men realize that feminism is entirely their choice, that they could end it tomorrow if they decided to?

Attached: 4C2CA7B9-30DD-4544-9E0B-33010B462A46.jpg (657x900, 126.55K)

Feminism is the result of a nation having too many feminized men. We've been drained of the kind of men who would put a stop to feminism.

You only hear about faggot men, feminism and all that shit on the internet user. It's all astroturfed nonsense by groups who want weaken men, particularly white men.

Thank You Jews

The same applies to jews. A nation has the jews it tolerates. You get the jews you deserve.

Whites are inferior to jews in every way. Their very design makes it inevitable that jews dominate them. The bar is set so low, but whites today act helpless in the face of jew thought, behavior, etc. Jews fart and whites act like they're trying to solve a complex equation. What will it take to make whites realize that judaism is entirely their choice, that they could end it tomorrow if they decided to?

I just said that here: You get the jews you tolerate, it's not a difficult equation.

Attached: quote-a-country-has-the-jews-it-deserves-just-as-mosquitoes-can-thrive-and-settle-only-in-swamps-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-220266 (1).jpg (850x400, 66.56K)

Islam is right about women.

I hate living in this extremely pro-female West. And the worst thing is that western women still act like they are the most oppressed group in history while they are the most liberated and powerful group of women in history. I can't wait for the incel revolution to happen and make the Handmaid's Tale into a reality.

Attached: vote.jpg (478x322, 35.48K)

I will never have sex

>Islam is right about women.
It's not hard to be right about women, user. Islam didn't discover women.

What absolutely blatant victim blaming.

Attached: Israel.png (1800x1800, 2.56M)

Asexual? Too many SSRIs and vegan meat replacements?

If you won't defend against threats, you aren't a victim. If you volunteer for abuse, you aren't a victim.

>What will it take to make men realize that feminism is entirely their choice, that they could end it tomorrow if they decided to?
first of all that's bullshit, with the choice and all, and second nothing human society works that way, just brute force like cut the money & put all the women in the kitchen. Pretty naive.

Also lets not forget that a good number of societies are already doing way better than us on the feminism issue. It's only the pathetic leftists in the west really.

one can love women or know them.

Attached: oscar-wilde-quotes-06.jpg (1920x1080, 266.29K)

>Asexual?

>first of all that's bullshit
you don't explain your opinion, so it's worthless as argument
> with the choice and all, and second nothing human society works that way,
EVERYTHING WORKS THIS WAY, and always has. Those who tolerate being abused get abused. Those who think they need to dance and beg not to be abused present no incentive to the abuser to stop. That is the reason force is central to the existence of every living thing. If you cannot force abuse to stop, you will always be abused. If you can't comprehend this, you are one of the failed members of the group that makes it weak.

No one signed or volunteered for anything. The individuals responsible is a few hundred traitors over the years.

Her name ?

I want a relationship where a girl is in charge and she never lets me fuck her, only eat her pussy.

Here's a black pill for you.

Women are a majority voting demographic in every society.

Any democracy is doomed to degrade to female supremacy simply because they have the numbers to do it and no self control or foresight to exercise any restraint.

simplistic.

Go get a whiff of reality and don't waste my time.
In the feminism issue, the most direct way is to shut down leftism, but that is a difficult political task rather than one of brute force.
Even if you're gonna do violence you first have to mobilize all the conservative forces in society that are left and then, you're gonna have to deal with the issue of a civil war in every country that already has a sizeable leftist population. How you gonna manage such a campaign?

I think that we're lucky and there are better ways. There is good reason to believe they will destroy themselves, because I am firmly convinced that not only is the leftist sick in the mind, he is false and a liar and a terrible human being at heart, so I would like to believe that the best solution is to wait until they destroy themselves so we can rope them on the street once they lost all power. =)
Then the feminism issue is automatically resolved as a bonus objective