Why are whitoids like this ? Why do whitoids start shit with everyone & when they get btfo , they say dindu nuffin...

Why are whitoids like this ? Why do whitoids start shit with everyone & when they get btfo , they say dindu nuffin, we wuz dem gud bois

Attached: Cracker.jpg (700x1227, 67.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/woman-bus-driver-racism-china/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she'd fuck rebecca up, chinks can't fight.

Fuck off back to China slanteyes

Based. Geography is for faggots.

White women in my country are raised to believe that they're the center of the universe. That's why the loudest, most aggressive white Americans now are usually women complaining about something stupid.

Attached: 1660992489029684.jpg (720x710, 268.87K)

isn't your country.

They were already in china, you pigskin subhuman
nextshark.com/woman-bus-driver-racism-china/amp/

>Karen
That tired meme

Attached: download (27).jpg (370x386, 20.18K)

chinks so desperate to be a victim, Shane nobody cares about you in America unless you're birthing hapas.

Don't care. Back where you came from chinky chinaman

Americans don’t know geography

she needs her daily dose of BBC to think clearly

My ancestry in the USA began in 1771 muttoid. Yours probably began 20 years ago when your mom shit you out to gain citizenship.

Sounds fake. Normally it's Chinese people telling foreigners that they brought COVID to China, using racial slurs, and throwing them out of their stores and apartments since they blame foreigners and Africans for bringing COVID to China.

Attached: 1507230739877.jpg (1024x937, 68.59K)

its not white people, its american female that is raised in a cuck beta male society. american men are faggots and pussies, im not surprised their women are like that

>if I’m standing on it, it’s America
Based white colonizer chick

its 100% fake. Chinese Communist Party Meme Operations center has been online for a little over 18 months and they're far behind.

Those pigskins that died in Christmas parade deserved it :)
Europe is Chinese clay. Go back to the caves, dicklet pigskin

Regrettably this is the case. American cucks will defend her which makes everyone hate her even more.

She's right thought. Go back to Russia faggot.

Pigskin sluts truly are built for nigger dick. Pigskins deserve to go extinct. Jews are right about it

This one is for marriage i guess.

Attached: 1585802424722.jpg (1000x524, 52.72K)

reminder: gooks aren’t people

Go back to Africa to find the nigger that impregnated your hooker mom, mutt

Chinks law.

I jerk off to pigskins getting killed.

But why was she in China?

Attached: 1489158799998.png (480x364, 89.48K)

But am I wrong, mutt ?

Based, America #1, fuck bugs