Italian election general: Sunday edition

>election day
25th of September

Discuss the fate of this country, foreigners welcome
>inb4 accelerate let it burn vote PD

Possibile Contenders:

>Meloni Salvini Berlusconi
They have Meloni-chan anime feet memes, and they've said they'll bring our Jewish - European values back, I don't know what they meant by this

>PD, possibile Letta?
Ex premier, i remember everyone struggling to get a job during his mandate it was shit, vote this to accelerate the destruction of Europe

>Movimento 5 Stelle, Conte, Di Maio
fueled by terroni, they have Ex premier Conte that gave us smart working electric scooters and wasted money buying chairs and said the welfare money should all go to the south.
di Maio that gave us citizenship welfare
They also have hot bitches

>CasaPound
Possibile glowies i don't know, wasted vote tho so you may aswell draw a dick

>Partito comunista
They have Marco Rizzo (commie Mussolini) who's gaining a lot of traction among certain groups of zoomers

Attached: MAIVS.gif (927x575, 3.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-genetic-origin-and-legacy-of.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that gypsy really running?
wtf

>wtf
southern italians are genetically identical to north africans and greeks, he has half the country looking like him

Daily reminder that ancient Romans are genetically more like Basques and Spaniards and North Italians than Itqlians proper, and the elite Noble Romans probably had more Northern European ancestry just like the Indian Brahmin castes today do, we just can't DNA test them because they cremates themselves and eventually died out due to Merchant foreigners being let into the upper class

>How otherwise shall families continue? How can the commonwealth be preserved if we neither marry nor produce children? Surely you are not expecting some to spring up from the earth to succeed to your goods and to public affairs, as myths describe. It is neither pleasing to Heaven nor creditable that our race should cease and the name of Romans meet extinguishment in us, and the city be given up to foreigners, - Greek or even barbarians. We liberate slaves chiefly for the purpose of making out of them as many citizens as possible; we give our allies a share in the government that our numbers may increase: yet you, Romans of the original stock, including Quintii, Valerii, Iulli, are eager that your families and names at once shall perish with you.

Emperor Augustus. Cassius Dio 56.

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-genetic-origin-and-legacy-of.html

>Despite comprising diverse individuals of central European, northern African, and Near Eastern ancestry, the local gene pool is largely maintained across the first millennium BCE. This drastically changes during the Roman Imperial period where we report an abrupt population-wide shift to ~50% admixture with eastern Mediterranean ancestry.

Attached: Dgyd.jpg (703x1203, 491.53K)

>that wall of text
didn't read, a tent in a forest is not a house vargtroon cope seethe and dilate

Attached: 1649933989969.jpg (1862x1126, 712.62K)

Nafris are alien to Greeks and southern Italians.

Roman Republic was predominately northern and central Italian.
Roman Empire was predominately southern and central Italian.

Not sure why retards keep claiming this bullshit. But I guess Italians are just too unique for their own good, hence why northern Euros and slavs seek to bring them down.

Its more diverse than that

Attached: 1652382469191.png (4408x2976, 2.94M)

>Romans looked like Y swarthy meds instead of X swarthy meds
Nordcucks consider this a victory lmfaoo

>North Italians and Italians proper
50% of Italians ARE northern Italians, stupid angloid mongrel

Attached: 1470315459581.jpg (1395x1395, 2.65M)

none of those look like the Indian gypsy in the fucking OP.
even the southern italian looks remotely human

>Nafris are alien to Greeks and southern Italians.
lol no, all 3 are the same

>Its more diverse than that
that image you posted is some cope meme made by a central italian, it's pretty clear, I doubt any of it is based in reality

>even the southern italian looks remotely human
... that is the gypsy in Op
...same guy

it's the same person as op, schizo.
and giggino is a subhuman.

Attached: 1653454346875.jpg (740x410, 12.88K)

>>election day
>25th of September
it will not make any difference at all.
5 star showed us all the second the money and the pussy and the corruption are wheeled out, everyone just jumps into the sewer.

COMPAGNI CAMERATI, A NOI!

Attached: 1660390321621.png (483x411, 236.17K)

hope your ego can handle being so stupid so loudly

Based pic
The southern italian is the same guy as in OP

He is right though, most Classical Italian culture from Etruscans to Rome and the Renaissance came from Latium and Tuscany, not the North. The North got clout because ignorant foreigners just see its current economical situation and thus assume everything else must have been done by the North too. Even Murray's research confirmed it, most achievements came from the centre

Attached: 1618256463381.png (580x400, 197.89K)

>I doubt any of it is based in reality
The bronze age part is correct

Attached: 5s83d4.jpg (1069x1657, 216.12K)

Humourous jabs and shitposting value aside, it is rather correct in my experience

Genoa gave the world modern day banking, nothing else matters given how things turned out.

I didn't know Salvini still existed and thought he got cucked by the EU for sending too many niggers back to Africa. What's the point in voting anyway? It's not like anything ever changes.

Attached: we9t8ew908we.png (194x259, 67.95K)

This is Augustus. Check the nose from the side. It's called a Roman nose. Italians still have it. Nordics don't.

Attached: fileB831F1FV[1].jpg (1024x613, 60.18K)

Attached: 1642056165578.jpg (1024x2048, 218.49K)

I will vote pd anyway

Screencap this: based Unione Popolare and Alleanza Verdi e Sinistra will win the majority, chuds, incels and chudcels will seethe and cope like they always do