Is there anything that can get Athiests to want forgiveness from God?

Is there anything that can get Athiests to want forgiveness from God?

Attached: images.png (244x122, 6.58K)

Why would I want forgiveness from a fictional character? What would I even need forgiveness for?

How about a God that isn't from the Levant?

No

..demonic possession?

Attached: SangoEhh.png (694x860, 776.11K)

All Canadians go to hell anyway

You are a fictional character written into God's story.

You need forgiveness because you are a shitty person who's entire life has been dictated to them by their dopamines. Gods love can change you

Is that the entire weight of your argument for the existence of God?

Why do I need to argue that God exists? Do you need to argue that grass is green? Or the sky blue? Perhaps if you are Jewish...

Your biblical God Yahweh is the biggest piece of shit in all works of fiction.

Yes but no faggot ever truly does it.

>Gods love can change you
All the power comes from yourself, not something imaginary and external.

>All the power comes from yourself
Let me guess you're going to get fucked in the ass to prove it.

No. Atheists live by logic, and there is no logic in the fact that they are sinners from birth.

What about made in his image don't you get? Gods power comes from within too.

I want to believe in God but there are some aspects of life I can't understand if He exists

Elaborate.

Fuck Yawheh the real Gods name cant be spoken by Man, if you can say a deities name its a demon.

War.

Lol what are you a fucking gnostic?

Definitely convince them how christianity is the epic counter-culture movement that will save the white race, because it totally is
make them watch something like nick fuentes, jordan peterson and other godless right wing grifters cynically shilling and hiding behind christianity
tell them how jews hate christianity and fight against it, not because it was a symbol of implicit whiteness in the past and they actually want to destroy that, but because it's so true and relevant culturally and politically

I think in a word of a just deity everyone should be given an equal opportunity to reach heaven and that just doesn't seem to be the case
How can a person on a remote part of the world find Jesus if they haven't even been introduced to the Bible? What about all of the children who die too young to comprehend the idea of God?
Another thing is that we aren't even sure which books are in the Bible and the New Testament wasn't even written down long after Jesus death
I have a few other questions but these two trouble me the most