Looking for leftist books on organizing (protests etc)

Read through Rules for Radicals a while back, applied the strategies and had two leftist removed from management. It all started with requests to put pronouns in email signatures, will not go into details.

Honestly impressed by how effective and long forgotten some of those strategies are, especially against the woke types.

Stirring shit is quite addictive, and I have no objections to using morally ambiguous strategies, would anyone be able to recommend communist literature on organizing?

Also looking for translated Zersetzung.

(Before you ask, yes I do not give a shit about being morally righteous while stomping down the woke)

Attached: Book2.jpg (936x788, 124.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/hasbara-handbook-promoting-israel-on-campus-2002
archive.org/details/TheIsraelProjectTheGlobalLanguageDictionary2009HasbaraManual
marines.mil/Portals/1/Publications/FMFRP 12-18 Mao Tse-tung on Guerrilla Warfare.pdf
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/reports/2006/R487.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RFR tldr:
>It's ok when we do it

it is

Yes. I like using deception and trickeries. Why do you ask?

Attached: aa.jpg (285x332, 8.09K)

>noooo you can't just use our tactics and strategies against us

Attached: binger.png (1280x1046, 332.66K)

>It all started with requests to put pronouns in email signatures
I’m interested, please elaborate a bit more. Countering the pronouns is an important matter

>>It's ok when we do it
It's ok to punch someone that is punching you.

It was over personal disputes more than the pronouns. Two said woke cultist that got fired was trying to get me fired so it was all out war.

archive.org/details/hasbara-handbook-promoting-israel-on-campus-2002

archive.org/details/TheIsraelProjectTheGlobalLanguageDictionary2009HasbaraManual

Narrator: It is.

marines.mil/Portals/1/Publications/FMFRP 12-18 Mao Tse-tung on Guerrilla Warfare.pdf

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/reports/2006/R487.pdf

>Zersetzung
Sounds like what's going on as we speak

Thanks kings will read through them.

Attached: 61Q+SAvJbxL.jpg (1000x1500, 102.94K)

that is essentially rule 4: use their tactics against them

it indeed is.

Also gem, I think a lot of people have been working in relative comfort and forgot how much power they actually hold, local union right now only show up around voting time. If you get bully at work you are on your own, oh not to mention the union boss parties with the employers.

And they 100% will not help over mandate issues.

Crimethinc's recipes for disaster, ecodefense handbook. Fringe lefty stuff. Good info though.

Thanks also very good info, the CrimethInc stuff already look very good at first glance

OP give a rundown of what happened please

dude, just tell me how to get someone fired when they start pushing the pronoun bs