Indian migration is changing the face of Australia and enriching it's culture

The intellectual Australians are very welcoming of this development as it helps fulfill their quest of making Australia a model multicultural state

baka.com.au/national/educated-ambitious-ever-more-powerful-how-indian-migration-is-changing-the-nation-20220628-p5axb6.html

However, if you check the comment section, not everyone is happy. Many among the Australia's masses have taken a troubling fascistic view over this new development. They keep asking provocative questions like 'When were we asked of this?'. Some have also mentioned that labor shortage in Australia can be filled with South African whites instead of Indians, this is rather troubling as it echoes the racist 'White Australia Policy', a policy that must be confined to the dustbin of history if Australia is to become a successful multicultural society.

How should we go about convincing the Australian masses into being more accepting of 'New Australians' Any Forums?

Attached: 1661073482404607.png (786x790, 1.13M)

That bitch got a weird face.

I dont care about indians, but I would rather they don't date redhead QTs because then the red hair genes they covet are going to drain out of the genepool. If a red headed man like me dates them, there will be more redhead babies and more ginger genes for all.

It's always the weird faced ones, not a surprise

slightly offtopic but why is IMWF such an aesthetic combo? it's almost like indian men and white women were meant for each other.

Attached: imwf.png (1020x497, 1.25M)

meme flag = Israeli jew

Attached: meme flag 3.jpg (2048x2048, 1.59M)

We are already dealing with this. Millions of em here and in Canada. They aren't into Abrahamic religion at all they are antisemitic, anti Christ, etc but they want to come here, work hard and pay taxes and help out the USA/Israel alliance sooo whatevs

Here we go again. Poos will start posting images of Poos with white girls in a desperate attempt to convince themselves and others they're not bottom of the barrel.

Attached: Poocel2.png (630x676, 486.13K)

ive literally seen 1 white girl with an indian/paki in australia ever, like ever, or at least in the 10 plus years ive been redpilled and thus looking for miscenegation, and that white woman looked like a jew (i.e. horrible ugly ratface phenotype)

No, the pajeet in this scenario is heavily compensating, financially.

t.pajeet

That is off-topic, and no, that's just your cuck fetish.

Indian men in the west are automatically considered creepy, even if they don't do anything creepy. Because of culture clash.

t. pajeet.

We do not need to combine them. Globalism has already won.

Bruce’s daughter Donna gonna get shitted

The Indian guy is heavily compensating, there's no way the girl stays with the pajeet. Even if she gets married, divorce is coming soon.

Most white women don't stay with Indian men. Indian men will flip the switch and become ugly goblins as they age.

t.pajeet.

Poo has been imposed by fiat. Nobody really knows why, nor who benefits. Saffers would be a much better fit, but globohomo doesn't allow.

How about you stay off my board, nigger.

First they let in the Chinks who raised the property prices and hoarded milk from babies to send back to China.

Now they let in more Pajeets who scam Australian elderly and retirees, and work in Tech where they promote the most vile ideologies and selective censorship all while Pajeets pretend to be "fighting against Globohomo".

Attached: a7w56vA_460s.jpg (460x543, 52.63K)

In that case...

Attached: 1656669730727m.jpg (718x1024, 105.47K)

White women look so cute in Indian trad attire. No trace of judaic corruption

Thanks for the blackpill. Article goes on and on about how successful and educated poos are and then starts talking about muh racism after mentioning they literally have a caste system with untouchable untermensch that they bring to this country.

Accurate. The Indian guys I've seen that are not viewed that way are basically completely assimilated which is rare.

They already ruined one part of the planet and now they're here to ruin another. But it's ok, they're highly qualified to do so.

Assimilation is extremely hard. Like, how am I supposed to assimilate into Germany and German culture. Sure learning and speaking the language is one. But Germans are extremely autistic and will only interact with you only when there's context, i.e., no small talk, and so there's no room for any kind of chitchat, discussion, no culture of niceties, those are reserved for parties once you had your stomach filled with sausages and meats and drink plenty of beer, that's when you start shouting random gibberish and the next day you don't remember about it, and go about your day.

And the 2nd best place is a Verein or a club where you meet people of similar interest and you have be in the Verein for a couple of years or even more and once you have been there for many such years, then they might start considering you to join their friendlist. Until then, you have to be "bee yourself", don't be weird etc. Don't have to be NPC, but don't be complete weirdo too.

>Article goes on and on about how successful and educated poos are
no doubt most of them are boomers who like to get a curry every now and then
fuck that paper is aids

you are a pretty sexist people, i respect that, but white women wont because they are whores

Every white person in Canada is married to an immigrant. It’s illegal for white leafs to marry other whites, that creates white babies which is racist and anti semitic

Attached: 09C6B706-FED3-4F94-B5D2-FA35C3091B89.jpg (946x1024, 166.16K)

I'm not sexist, not because of some stupid
virtue signalling. I'm genuinely I'm not. Although women will automatically see I'm brown and make value judgement.

OP's talking about Emu War Loser Bongs, not the Nice Bongs.

Same thing, their populations are demographically equally non white and equally becoming mutted

Attached: 1219F4C7-5144-4F52-9A49-709771DC1538.jpg (461x629, 68.02K)