Christ is king!!

>108 years old elder rabbi about to die
>woldwide known and recognized among the Jewish community for his miracles
>the identity of the Messiah was apparently revealed to him
>he wrote it down in a note and instructed his followers to not open it until he died
>he dies
>largest funeral in Israel history
>they open the note a year later
>It said 'Jesus'
>the entire Jewish community seethes and buries his legacy and try to hide this as much as possible

bible-menorah.jimdofree.com/english/rabbi-kaduri-note/

The Rabbi Who Found Messiah - The True Story of Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO2bXkw3XIY

Testimony - Messianic Rabbi Zev Porat [Israeli Jew accepts Jesus]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s7S2gmzYk4

Kaduri students confess Yeshua (Jesus) LIVE ON CAMERA.I Messianic Rabbi Zev Porat

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bqRHDltOGA

medium.com/@boxergenius/when-will-yitzhak-kaduris-last-prophecy-be-fulfilled-97ee121e3378

THE LAST WORDS OF THE LION
>Yitzhak Kaduri, a great master and wise who surpassed the age of 108, was known within the Jewish Kabbalistic community as ‘The Lion’ (ליאון). Obtaining an emblematic nickname among the rabbis demands a great number of merits, efforts and transcendent acts such as miracles. Kaduri was no exception to this requirement. Hundreds of testimonies about his powers and prowess in life are now available on the Internet.
>Lion Kaduri (1898–2006) lived his last days under the government of the late Israeli leader Ariel Sharon (1928–2014). One of the most interesting things the great mystic did was to leave to the community a series of prophecies for the future of his people and of all humanity. He announced, at the beginning of the third millennium, in Sharon’s full mandate, that the Messianic era would begin from the moment when the mandate of the ruler in office would end when Sharon died.

Attached: 1643403647279.jpg (985x1379, 182.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/dRxIBX82xjA
youtu.be/5KBBRfSiDUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Jewish man trolling the ever-living shit outta the jews lmfao

Yes his words could be interpretated as yeoshua, can confirm.

i love watching jews dab on kikes especially when you can watch their holier-than-thou persona crack in real time
youtube.com/shorts/dRxIBX82xjA

Now you know why JIDF is shilling christcuckery so much

PRAISE DA LAWD JESUS!!!

Attached: tumblr_28ebd03a73d793e81c5f23fae1fa8d20_4f1bd591_1280.jpg (1200x630, 73.52K)

what rabbi? wtf are you even trying to say?
JIDF/mossad bot?
edomites tounge my anus.

thats a cope goy

Shitty repost about a rabbi is shitty
>you're valid because rabbi
Gfy

>youtube.com/shorts/dRxIBX82xjA

Whatever happened to Norman? I haven't heard from him in a long time. He was always good for a video or two every week for a while there.

youtu.be/5KBBRfSiDUY

kek

Christ is King!

Jews take the L once again

The jewish rabbi said that the jewish rabbi jesus was the jewish messiah and will save the jews from the end of the world! Based!

Jews have realized that rabban Yehoshua has swindled most goyim in history with his 2k year old grift and that they will never be able to compete, accepting that he was the maschiah after all.

Kek I remember this
A lot of Jews seethed

Some tried to reinterpret it too I remember. I THINK Tovia Singer was one of them

The historical 'Jesus' was an Essene, likely of the tribe of Benjamin, as they all were, numbering around 5,000 living in Galliee. He was NOT God, he was a man. The Romans compelled the captured jewish scholar Josephus to create a new religion for the warring Jews, to give them their messiah to make them more amenable to Roman rule i.e.

>give unto Caesar what is Caesar's and turn the other cheek.

- Josephus and his scholars used Jesus, and the Essenes to base his gospels on;

- he used Banus, the wild man, who lived on locusts and honey in the wilderness as John the Baptist,

- Jon the Baptist held the ecclesiatical rank of an 'Elijah', which was one below 'Messiah'. Josephus lived with Banus for 3 years at 16yrs old, that's why he knew the Essenes so well.

- The Essenes and Jesus believed in no private property and no family, they shared everything.

-The Essenes married for 3 years to reproduce then the children belong to the community and were raised by the same, that's why Jesus was odd towards his own mother.

- Jesus sermon on the mount was taken from Hillel the Elder, a Rabbi who was too poor to afford the synagogue fees so studied and taught on a mountain side. His greatest teaching was 'do unto other as they would unto you'.

- The Romans gave Josephus, their enemy and prisoner of war, the Emperor court title Flavius, for his services.

This is all true, or as close as I can ascertain, you can research it yourself.

He might be their only hope for survival if their Islamic golem gets too far out of control kek

Fuck that bloated Tim Curry looking Rabbi. He's still crying about Michael Brown

>>give unto Caesar what is Caesar's and turn the other cheek.

If you read Flavius Josephus this utterance alone would make him the object of the Zealot's murderous rage; they assassinated any prominent Israelite/jew who dared to suggest coming to terms or paying tribute to the Romans in any way shape or form despite the fact that the Romans had saved them from the hated Diodochi (Alexander's generals who inherited his empire) after some costly battles.

I wonder how many of the zealots were involved in the mob that arrested Christ on Getshamane.

Locusts = locust beans a bean pod from trees that are used to make carob, a chocolate substitute.

Jesus never existed. Can we stop blabbering about religion, only it does is generate pointless and fruitless discussion about unverifiable nonsense.

How can I tell that you are a person and are not some Jewish bot made to derail Christian talk? Faith.

Unfortunately religion is right at the core of politics and always has been. The 13 colonies didn't even understand that they could exist as a sole political entity until Cotton Mather preached all over the colonies in the original revival tent meetings. They'd travel by cart for 500 miles to go to such meetings and there as brothers and sisters in Christ, they became aware that they were indeed a political entity that could oppose the corrupt and degenerate Crown, both morally and ideologically.