What is a woman?

From a tranny's point of view. Obviously I know what a woman really is but I want to understand how these people rationalise it.

If it's just about wearing skirts, isn't that one of the female stereotypes they've been complaining about?
If trans women are real women, then isn't trans representation unnecessary, as they should feel represented by cis women?

Attached: transleithania.jpg (500x386, 13.96K)

Serbiam orthodox church baptized a tranny, google it

>isn't trans representation unnecessary
it isnt. but because you are afraid of women with penises/vice versa you forced us to create a special label i.e. trans

trans is mental illness simple as

Gender is a job, and I’m simply better at women’s work.

>trans is mental illness simple as
so is being german, prove me wrong

you just don't see sane people do either of these things

Well, I do wish to dress up as Sailor Moon, so this is correct.

But you're a woman aren't you?

> rationalise
they dont, they belong to a cult where reality is not relevant anymore but only the way you feel

Why do they embrace the lie?

no one is afraid of you fucking freek, you’re just repulsive and delusional, stop trying to force your delusion on us and we’ll stop giving a fuck about you

Liberals say that a woman is someone who identifies as a woman. They apparently see no problem in using a word in its own definition

i guess they believe all reality is subjective and that feelings > facts

"gender is a social construct"
So a woman is whatever you say is a woman, apparently.

Lmao, so if "woman" is completely up to interpretation then my interpretation is that you can't be a woman if you have a penis

Why do they care so fucking much then if they themselves believe it's bullshit

Feminine gays for example already socialize with women, and few women have objections to bringing them into the fold when they decide to take things further. As for the why, why embrace what you say is a lie, the lie is only partial. A male sexed person can absolutely have the disposition of a woman, and be better suited to live as one. The benefits are obvious, being able to blend in with ordinary people, not being visibly queer, etc.

>not being visibly queer
a bloke in a tutu is the most visible person in a room second only to burn victims
But shit man, if a guy likes knitting, can't he just be a guy who likes knitting?

People who are unsuccessful in their transition shouldn’t have done it in the first place, and we used to have medical gatekeeping to stop that sort of thing from happening, including filtering out those who would merely use the label for their own perverse designs.

So what do they think a woman is

>unsuccessful in their transition
No one will ever succeed so why even bother