What would happen if we turned surveillance technology onto society's elites and anybody aspiring to rise to those...

What would happen if we turned surveillance technology onto society's elites and anybody aspiring to rise to those ranks?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (613x372, 92.82K)

we?

I dream of the day that happens ad they get held accountable for everything.

That would suck hardcore for us desu

What would happen if chickens on a farm started spying on farmer 24/7?

Blackmail, which is something already prevalent.

>we
You have no power chud.

>What would happen if we turned surveillance technology onto society's elites
only good things

Not just the farmers but also their families and their farms' shareholders.
This is blackmail that benefits the overwhelming majority of the people, not just the ones who currently control the elites.
But we'll not frame it as blackmail or control, of course. This is for the protection of the elites. :)

>replace being ruled with greedy elites with being ruled by nigger mobs
you really thought this one through op

Is the change benefit the ruling class?
No? Wont happen.

We'll be the ones replacing the "greedy elites". The "nigger mobs" who buy into the "protecting the elites" narrative as mentioned in will still be useful, most notably in reinforcing the idea that the elites require the protection of having mass surveillance turned onto them.

>What would happen

Take a guess what "kompromat" is ...

Attached: Mr_President....jpg (728x410, 39.04K)

dumb fucking bitch. if the nigger mobs overthrow the current system then the nigger mobs become the system. what you're going to end up with is mob rule. so if fucking shaquanisha and fucking kween ledasha and their nigger simps decide they want to lynch you for being white then that's what's going to happen because we put all our faith in the wisdom of nigger mobs and in their ability to fairly provision justice.

What's controlling the mob at the moment? Are those mechanisms not controlled by the elites who require protection?

I dont want to know

Attached: th.jpg (380x225, 18.48K)

The cops here are ina masonic gang that operate like stasi and engage in zersetzung.
I'm talking cameras in a bird house in a rotating 40 foot pole, blind you with it lasers, hack your wifi, and break into your car to plant evidence to convict you with later, follow you 24/7 with a drone, and threaten to kill you and your pets for calling them out.
I've watch them selling drugs and robbing a dying 80 year old cancer patients house in the dead of night.

Attached: blue_lives_splatter_by_0r4lf1x4t10n_ddya15n-pre.png (894x894, 336.23K)

Paradise! Those that want to rule for our benefit would be happy to share everything they do. Only those doing it for themselves would fear we see what they're really about

How would they be able to be blackmailed if every interaction with them was viewable. Want to be a public servant? Then have no private life. Won't suit most people but there are some that would rise to the challenge to benefit the whole of man kind. Those are the ones we want as leaders

>How would they be able to be blackmailed if every interaction with them was viewable

That is exactly how

Hey I'm Jackob Rothschild
Hey I'm Hillary Clinton

AND THIS IS JACKASS

Nothing, like every other technology, it's used by those who are in power against those who are not. So like every other technology, you can't use it by the "elites" by definition, if you could, you would be the "elite" using it against your subjects.

you have to be 18+ to post here