The nigger belt

The nigger belt.

Attached: n.jpg (985x767, 332.96K)

Why do Americans let black people walk all over them?

Weird

Attached: entitlement-map.jpg (1024x943, 304.81K)

They are weak and soft

home

Niggers are basically the gods of this land. The entirety of American culture is dominated by them from music to sportsball and movies.

Also known as the christian belt

Attached: k68rtng0g6911.png (1185x770, 29.05K)

because they go from stupid to violent in 0.00009 seconds, and then from fighting to killing in 0.00009 1/10 of a second.

Why is this map calling all of Canada Black Persons?

Piss and shit map

That's because Americans are cheering for other countries, all the white people gave up on one another

You tell me all the niggers are in the black belt yet every american city is filled with niggers

>live in Charlotte
This map is true and probably worse now than shown. Whole place is a shithole.

Attached: 1660263682474530.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

Well yea, because when you live surrounded by niggers it's a divine miracle any day you don't get raped and murdered, of course they believe in God.

Attached: 1659102743919423.jpg (306x306, 23K)

More like the nigger skidmark on a big diaper. That's what the USA looks like.

Many of the cities in that part of the country are 50% or more negro. I know some of you complain about the coloreds when your city is 10% of African descent but when 50%+ is jungle bunny the nigger fatigue is beyond real

if violent niggers are killing violent niggers at an alarming rate then why aren't all the violent niggers gone yet?

aging boomers. nothing weird about it, statistics illusion covering for niggers that will come to pass with low bith rates and an aging non-white populace.

Be fruitful and multiply too fast. Almost like conditional Afghans.

Attached: 16441378284280.png (262x260, 89.96K)

>the god that cursed them with niggers is great
i'll never understand this

>>the god that cursed them with niggers is great
>i'll never understand this
I think it's like an abused child that is beaten by his father who is coping that maybe his father loves him, but since they are niggers none of them have fathers, so they imagine an abusive father in their head so that they can go through the natural process of growing up while being beaten by their fathers all little niglets go through

In a way, their sky daddy is "the father who wasn't there to beat the shit out of them with a belt"