Marin describes herself as coming from a "rainbow family",[67] as she was raised by two female parents...

>Marin describes herself as coming from a "rainbow family",[67] as she was raised by two female parents.[22][68][2] She was the first person in her family to attend university.[69] Marin is a vegetarian.[70]
What did the Finnish voter mean by this?

Attached: 1655444150721.png (640x360, 315.49K)

>the decline of western civilization
Most normies won't see the end coming until it's right in front of their face. Even then, the average burger mutt and europoor will marvel, and say, "how did this happen??"

People of the world need to rise up as one and cast off the yoke of these degenerate faggots, who do not belong in any position of authority. Drag them out of their offices, flay them in the public square, and then set them on fire.

I've known Sanna for fifteen years. Terrific dame. She's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that she likes handsome fellas as much as I do, and many of them are on the browner side. No doubt about it--Sanna enjoys her social life.

She wasn't voted in.

No one ever voted for her. I just don’t understand the political sucide her party is doing by keeping her in power.

>thinks the finish electorate had a choice and that elections there arent as rigged as they are everywhere else and that the average finish person actually wanted WEF approved (((marin)))

They'll turn it into standing up for women's rights. They're already testing the waters in media publications with that by-line. They'll say she bravely fought for a woman's right to be a slutty middle aged party girl.

She’s a fucking mother and a wife. She’s almost 40, yet she’s cosplaying as a 19yo. There’s not much to defend here.

>Imagine thinking democracy functions as we are meant to believe it's supposed to function.

True, but the story takes place in a globohomo nation, not in Hungary. I wish my country was still conservative like Hungary, I'm old enough to remember a time when it wasn't this bad.

they were trying to apply for NATO lol

Finland is an irrelevant meme shithole, like NZ, Iceland and Estonia which are also run by all female jewish cocksleeves.

Enjoy your miserable life

who cares

She's a WEF agent, belongs to an order of masonic witches. All globhomo personalities on twitter are simping for her. Remember that Mystery Babylon is a harlot full of abomination.

Attached: annahag.jpg (2145x1348, 320.47K)

She’s a polish jew

como el meme dice

Attached: 1659120323635773.png (960x924, 808.61K)

right. theres no future in being a faggot, its cute when your 20, but then your 30 and 40 and 50, the faggot she was making out with is just like her

Attached: 1653326319900.png (500x366, 99.56K)

the decline of western civilization has nothing to do with a woman dancing, i thought you were smarter than this chuds

ultimate cope. she was appointed by the majority party.

Attached: 1654671497791.png (1129x665, 689.93K)