Why are they like this? Is there any way to save npc cattle?

Why are they like this? Is there any way to save npc cattle?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 2.44.54 AM.png (597x622, 680.11K)

Imagine if this was my problem.

Take immunosuppressants, get sick. Shocker.

>I shot up IV drugs and now I'm sick!
Even heroin junkies can spot the source of their problem
RIP vax cattle

Should have excommunicated all of her unvaccinated family members and reported them to the state, as was her civic duty! Let this be a warning to those who disobey the mandates and think they can coast on by without all six boosters!

Attached: 1643269031477.jpg (645x389, 61.52K)

No refunds

Attached: 1656803127429.png (1308x1099, 1.53M)

It's the atheist religion. Look at Sam Harris and his latest comments. Humans have gaps in the brain that must be filled with religious values. He made himself famous laughing at sky daddy believers and now he's spent the past 5 years crying about evil devil man Trump

Fake and gay. NPC cattle antivaxxers coping again.

Good bait, I'll give it 1/5

oh look it's the giga vaxxed britbong with VAIDS.
how you doing chang?

I'm the only person in my workplace that hasn't had covid, it's making its way around the second time now. Everyone else is jabbed and on booster one or two, and I'm still uncompromised.

significance of this is that covid has really only been in Australia for 8 months.

Jesus I honestly hate nurses

ironic

If I removed that mask, would it hurt?

lmao they need all this medical equipment, 6 fucking vaccines, masks, daily anti-septics, all kinds of breathing drugs JUST TO FUCKING DO WHAT MY IMMUNE SYSTEM ALREADY DOES 100X BETTER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
still not getting the vax
NEVER VAXXING
still not getting the vax

Literally have seen a heroin addict reject the vaccine at a clinic
>yeah I’m good at least my shit actually works
I never laughed so hard while injured

>I took a bunch of vaccines and took a bunch of drugs but I still got a panic attack when I got a positive result on the crappy test
TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY

KEK

all that gay shit and no NAC?

The irony is that the cattle could clear up the infection using the very thing given to livestock.

Attached: only_for_chads.jpg (576x608, 38.98K)

lol. Keep in mind that this is a real article.

Attached: sheep.png (688x728, 670K)

these fucking retards will never question the vaccine kek

Its like abusive parents... theyll never know true love

I thought that shit was poison?

Best defense against covid is spending some time outside, that person was probably glued to their chair all day.

They are incapable of understanding that the institutions aren't their friends. Call it pathological naivety perhaps. They are convinced that the more they subject themselves to medical interventions like drugs and "vaccines" the healthier they will be, and the only conclusion from this deranged world view is that covid is some deadly virus that is only becoming more of a threat.

Checked

Anyone can “end up in the emergency room”. You just go there, they take your vitals, run a blood panel, run a drip bag, put you on O2 for a couple hours.
None of this means it was either warranted or necessary. It’s just how the hospital makes money.

It's literal COPE™. For the only other option is too horrific for them to even contemplate...

Attached: roy_batty--SLAVE.jpg (1983x1666, 780.62K)