Now that Hohols killed his beautiful trad daughter, will he cross the Rubicon and call for their total extermination?

Now that Hohols killed his beautiful trad daughter, will he cross the Rubicon and call for their total extermination?

Attached: dugin-1.jpg (600x377, 31.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who even is this cunt?

going to be very interesting to see how a faggot urbanite reacts to feeling the consequences of his actions for the first time in his life.

Godspeed and please don't stop in Kiev we need liberation here too!

Although i have to disagree with Dugin because he denies the existence of race.

Already did and it was the FSB, just you know, russnazi nigger.

i dont know who this guy is, or what happened exactly, but i just wanted to suggest that governments often fake people's deaths so they can go do something else. once someone is supposedly dead, no one is looking for them anymore. if this dugin guy is some kind of big shot over there, maybe the government faked his daughter's death to get he out of the line of fire so that he can continue to do whatever it is he does without having to worry about his family?

He can make another kid its not difficult. Im sure tons of donbas hotties eould let him shoot some baby batter up in their baby maker

so i understand he was a russian youtuber? why him, why not a politician or something?

Since he seems to love white genocide he will probably not mind it too much. You can see his seething hatred about Ukraine being 100% white, it offends his anti-white kike brain deeply.

How many staged photos of this guy are there? Im getting Zelenskyyy vibes here.

Good Morning.
Praying for total destruction of Kiev and public execution of the puppet government of the ukraine.
Z

Attached: dudewheresmydaughter.png (1280x870, 760.46K)

no, because he knows that putin is a cuck and won't do shit

Ukranian nationalism was founded by murdering women and children in Volyn.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

see

Attached: 1.jpg (2560x1707, 323.16K)

Putin literally launched full scale war against Europe. Are you okay?

Hes Dugin. Dugin his dick in ur moms vagina.

>beautiful
she looked like an ayy, I say respectfully I don't condone her death. also he was already calling for their total extermination you'd hope losing a family member might make someone a bit more empathetic for other people losing their family but that isn't how it works humans are vile and selfish like that

I hope. Fuck the ukraine.

Turn Kiev to glass.

"Me think hard about remaking Russian federation with the dregs of whats left of the krokodil plagued gutter spawn of the old Russian empire"

He was a bit stir crazy beforehand, now he is going to go beast mode stir crazy.

Err, I am not happy about it. For he and his daughter jusf as people first, but it gives me a sinking feeling not that Komissar Dugin will be guiding the Exterminatus, but that jt's just another reason for things to grind on and get worse.

Moden war is so fucking destructive, we never should have sent lethal aid when we have humanitarian capacity and diplomatic capacity, we need to be at the table as soon as is possible. 1,000 Ukrainian men on a bad day. Now a scholar's daughter. I don't have a side, I just hope for peace.

>call for their total extermination?
again?

Attached: dugin calling ukrainian genocide.jpg (339x347, 20.63K)

>Race exists
>No race has a monopoly on morality