Guess which historical figure that film was about

Oy vei, cool it with antisemitism, goi

Attached: 8E4DEBB7-D06D-4706-A158-44B409157058.jpg (435x451, 32.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt7599132/
youtu.be/N_MIaWG76gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trotsky?

OK I want to see this one, what is it called?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 10.52.24.png (1478x412, 74.9K)

FUCKING TROSKY
“Noooo, uncle TROSKY was a good guy, he enjoyed music and uhm dogs, he loved dogs! What a cutie. Better not watch that horrid Russian propaganda about him being a ruthless blood soaked commie devil”
Fucking what lmao, what a hill to die on - defending fucking Trotsky.

imdb.com/title/tt7599132/
Ere ya go, laddie
Holy cow, lmao, “fraught with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories”. Is that the one about him being an unhinged revolutionary personally responsible for “Red terror”? Oi vey, better not spread those silly conspiracies

It's funny how "outrage" always means "disapproved of by ADL"

>make essentially a documentary, with some creative liberties taken for story telling
>more or less accurately show someones life
>"oh my science, this is so antisemitic! Remove it now!!!"
Oy vey.

Attached: Dancing nose.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

It's not trotsky. its BRONSTEIN.
good movie though

My only grievance with this film is that Lenin is yet against not played by DiCaprio, but otherwise - yeah, near documentary precision in storytelling. No wonder it got (((them))) all uppity.

Attached: 4ED570B2-22AA-4C0F-B51B-90E301422F81.jpg (601x400, 147.21K)

I for one am glad he met the sharp end of an ice-pick in a Mexican hotel. Thanks KGB bros.

Attached: Lev Bronstein Racism.jpg (656x960, 170.32K)

the truth is antisemitic.

Trotsky's granddaughter is the director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), which is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)

based proto lenin using best and freshest goyim pussy as toilets

Attached: 1637975112169.jpg (750x750, 72.15K)

>It was not pleasant, nor was it historically accurate. It played on the leader's “Jewishness”.
good read

Fucking based. If it's not on Netfux, then where can I see this movie?

Our civlization is bottomline fucked.

We don’t have freedom of speech.
We CANNOT communicate openly.

There‘s cancel culture all over the place.

How am i supposed to tackle societies problems when i get deleted by Twitter/FB mobs after unpleasant opinions?

This shit is CIVILIZATION ENDING cause it‘s a small effect that silently and slowly COMPOUNDS.

This is not just me. This is people like Malone and Trump. We‘re drowning in a sea of leftist bullshit and braindead political decisions because no one can speak out anymore!

>movie exposes the kikes for being in charge of the commie revolution and the mass murder of civilians
>Jews kvetch even louder
Lel, hopefully more people realize what type of devils Jews are by exposing roles in the biggest calamities of humanity.

>Jewish journalist
we know

Attached: 1636735202636.jpg (1024x680, 55.13K)

He did have a better understanding of Marxism than most and his idea of "the revolution" on a global scale and how pre-industrial societies would react to it shows that he at least had an understanding of the world that extended father than just European centric views.

This kike however stole the name he is known by and all the Bolshevik's were the most fucking retarded part of the provisional government who only got power due to the rest of them being fucking morons who made every wrong choice possible.

Still available on YouTube of all places. I fully expect it to be removed once (((they))) discover it.
youtu.be/N_MIaWG76gM