Suck my dick

suck my dick

Attached: 753c82049817d2b4d64556501dc6ebc813f3d5aae7e5e3565624bd5b12c1e6f3.png (929x895, 969.72K)

good morning sir

it's almost quarter to 4, good sir

not in the 1st world

based

Attached: 1660602373828266.jpg (2203x1817, 1.18M)

Uh sweaty... we're technically 'selling' ukranian blood to western europe and america.

You could probably cut out the middle man and buy hohol blood directly from their government

What is Ukraine buying when it buys Russian oil from Poland?

polish oil, obviously

Sir don't do the needful
pls

I just pumped 10 liters of jewkrainians blood into by motorcycle. Feels good man!
Thank you based India.

Polish oil fields...

Hello sir! This John calling from customer service department. Our records indicate your car extended warranty has expire. Please send pic of bobs and vagene as payment? Please I make sex with you. I ruin you for white man. I make you curry yes. Bobs and vagene yes? Please. India is superpower by 2020 number one importer of bobs and vagene.

Picrel guy is the one Russians want to replace.
In other words, all the dead Ukrainians and the ones which will die soon are drying to save his job.

Imagine dying for someone's comfy job.

Good morning sirs

Nooooo we can't just heckin buy Russian energy! Instead we should buy it through an intermediary and pay more!

i have a problem with my microsoft teams client, can you help me?

Holy shit you buy Russian crude oil and it comes with Ukrainian blood for free?

Fuck, I don't get that at the pump here what a ripoff

We pajeets are saving white people's dignity.
Say thank you

Gaurav, is it you?

Thank you.

This is now an Indian admiration thread.
>Super power by 2020
>The best tech support
>The best curry
>The best at asking white women for pictures of bobs and vagene
>Desperately wants to protect your car with an extended warranty
>Has cow friends

>photo
>makes one eye sigh

Well...

It's likely got HIV/AIDS/herpes/hepatitis and fuck knows what else is in that blood, I'll pass, I just want the cheap gasoline.