I got orders to liquidate

You have been blinded and blacked out. Please run. Lulz

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x592, 46.69K)

I got orders to hunt you, make it fun.

you wouldn't in front of the kids, right glow-chan?

>your move, fed-boy!
Bold, but a truly incandescent sociopath glownigger wouldnt hesitate

Attached: Punisherbabby.jpg (1074x798, 615.82K)

I will make Juesilem glow boy. Putin's generals ran thief mouths.

Well good thing Uncle T gave me the head's up about their weakness to metal on wheels going 60

tf does that even mean? no ameritard is gonna be afraid of or believe a supposed alfie better if they don't speak english properly...

Natalie Portman is hard coded, she is a pinata of lulz. They know.

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-044227_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x775, 96.56K)

I am an engineer, if i can win then I will hurt what you loved. Lulz

I don't think Israelis can war. Lets find out.

I am going to probe you, ur generals should know what that means. Don't worry about ur intel, they are donesky. Ur enemies have backed off, why did they do that?

I' m going to show them it is OK to clip a Arab prince.

The Confederates are in a mean mood and they thought they could domesticate them with nonsense law. I am auditing ur intel. They always run their mouths.

Counter Intel is a bitch, thank god I won't deal in domestic. They all give me something thinking I CA n save them.

I am going to start with Natalie Portman molestation and work my way down to Israeli intel.

One of Putin's heartless generals told us about some Israeli gangsters trafficking ukrainian girls to arabs. what a piece of shit, he didn't have the courage to tell me about the kids going to @@@@@.

They love kids, don't they?

Nar, we're together forever

Attached: Resize_20220706_182206_6813.jpg (1369x1939, 1.89M)

They played a joke on my people with Qanon, so I am playing a joke on them. How funny is it?

Shut up faggot

Attached: 1648464623053.jpg (491x467, 34.97K)

I heckin love my Marvelrinos!

Attached: 1659874303713876.jpg (750x579, 345.69K)

They all shut up for a reason...why did they shut up? Iran got strapped. Who strapped them?

The southernman remembers you.

#
The goats were funny, and it was a love story. Don't really give a shit about the soi verse.

Just wish I got to share all these occasions with the one I love most

Why doesn't she write?