People without children should not be allowed to vote or even have opinions about politics

>discuss

Attached: white pill white family trad pill.jpg (200x250, 10.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDQ00Y_C1xk
youtu.be/p_eyqjNgg1E
youtube.com/watch?v=Wo-Ma3zc-Oo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wrong

I can already tell you have no children

slide thread, deliberate low quality image
herbs in all fields

Under 30 shouldn't vote.

Owen Benjamin is a jew

>People without children should not be allowed to vote or even have opinions about politics
true. one vote per children too.

youtube.com/watch?v=YDQ00Y_C1xk

>People without children should not be allowed to vote or even have opinions about politics
People with children should not be alowed to vote or even have opinions about politics. They should be taking care of their children.

Neither do you or you wouldn't make such a retarded post. Are you not going to teach your heckin white children about your political beliefs in an attempt to indoctrinate them to the 'right' side when they are growing up (I know they don't exist, but hypothetically) OR are you going to wait until they already have children of their own when it's far too late. This is a losing strategy for your white race nigger faggot retard. Suck my cock

5 white kids master race here, make sure it's net tax contributors/ IQ limit as well, fuggen shitskins have kids too breh

You never voted for a better future

You only voted for yourself

But now that you have kid, oh no! Everyone MUST vote for what's best for my child!!!!!

people who save thumbnails shouldn't be allowed to vote either

you should unironcally kill yourself if you're over 30 using this website. take a big fuck off butcher's knife and gut yourself you boomer faggot, you're the reason this site is shit now.

Already have, he is now inoculated against any and all globohomo poison.

People over 30 enjoy free speech as much as those under retard. And as such, this is the only place that exists where one can speak freely in 2022.

>or even have opinions about politics
Does your son have a child?

150 iq Muhammad chosen race here with 10 kids, I got ur back bro

He will soon, god willing.

Rule of the People by Popular Peoples Congress
youtu.be/p_eyqjNgg1E

Attached: GreenBook.jpg (1416x2019, 624.83K)

>And as such, this is the only place that exists where one can speak freely in 2022.
>he dosn't know about the other places

youtube.com/watch?v=Wo-Ma3zc-Oo

I would be fine with Islam if they would ally themselves with us against globohomo instead of being manipulated by them.

Or at least had an abortion

murdering children should disqualify you from voting in my opinion.

If you are on government welfare you should not be allowed to vote.

couldn't agree more user

>ITT: OP thinks his votes actually do anything

There's nothing to discuss, you are wrong and are a fool for thinking you are right.

Well user, allow me to walk you through my thought process. If you do not have children, you do not have a future, if you do not have a future, politics are not important.

By that logic only people with children should fight wars or go to work, people have yet to have children have no stake in society so zero incentive to participate

>If you do not have children, you do not have a future
This idiot reasoning is why you shouldn't have kids. If people without kids have no future then humanity wouldn't exist because children (who don't have kids themselves) would have no future.

>People without children should not be allowed to vote
real
they have no stake in the future of a country therefore should not be allower to participate in shaping of it

Ok like a lot of people have kids though. What’s your point I don’t understand.

I go one step further, you shouldn't be allowed to hold office if you have no children.

>be middle class
>mmhhh I don't like those other middle class people to vote, what should I do?
>AHA! I have a home, so you have to be middle class AND have a home to vote!
>be middle class with a home
>mmhhh I don't like those other people voting, what should I do?
>AHA! I have a wife, so you have to be middle class AND have a home AND be married to vote!
>be middle class with a home and a wife
>AHA! I have children, so you have to be middle class AND have a home AND be married AND have children to vote!
>be middle class with a home and a wife and children
>AHA! I go to church, so you have to be middle class AND have a home AND be married AND have children AND go to church to vote!
this is the usual cope, you simply dislike that other people have different opinions so you will put in place the minimum conditions that automatically grant you decision making rights and mask it as some kind of moral thing to do

No, in my opinion people like you who have nothing should be forced to go and fight wars, that way you can actually be useful to the future. People with children and families should be cozy at home.

I 1000% agree with this, I have noticed that a lot of global leaders are childless, probably why they are okay with destroying the countries they represent.

I didn't vote the government in, i'm not fighting your wars, bitch cunt Take some responsibility

No user, I do not like how people without children vote for hoards of niggers to come across our borders. It is our children they will murder and rape, you have NOTHING , therefore you should not even have a voice.

based